Website DaVita International
This Jobsfunter Listing is about DaVita International in London, England, United Kingdom 2022
About the job
Sr. Analyst, Compensation & People Analytics, DaVita International
- Chiswick Park, Chiswick, London W4, UK
DaVita Inc. (NYSE: DVA), a Fortune 500® company, is one of the largest health care providers in the United States. Outside of the United States, DaVita Inc.’s international operating subsidiary (DaVita International) provides coordinated care to patients across 10 countries. Our physician-led community focuses on and strives for improved clinical outcomes, better patient experiences, more fulfilling clinician experiences and being a great place to work. Given our strong physician network and cooperating partners, we are able to provide a high-quality care with specific focus on seamless transitions of care, individualised care plans and excellent medical outcomes.
The People Services team at DaVita International supports our People Services (HR) teams across 10 different markets covering Europe, APAC and Latin America. We are a lean team who operate as strategic business partners with our local in-country PS teams, focused on generating high impact and change in our international operations.
Over the last decade, we set out to be the world’s greatest dialysis company, and over the next decade, we are poised to build the greatest healthcare community the world has ever seen. When you join the DaVita Village, you’re joining a winning team. Through our commitment to training, growth and quality, we consistently achieve superior clinical outcomes while giving teammates the opportunity to excel in an award-winning environment that enables them to thrive both professionally and personally.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A “community first, company second” culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial wellbeing and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for our patients.
The Sr. Analyst, Compensation & People Analytics (Sr. Analyst hereon) will provide high-level analytical support for the development, implementation, and administration of People Services projects and programmes to ensure alignment with business strategies and teammate experience while considering financial drivers. The Sr. Analyst will work independently, on project teams, and lead projects.
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position, however, these are not exhaustive.
- Provides advanced analytical support to compensation and people analytics projects; identifies key questions, analyzes data and develops recommendations; helps to produce presentations for leadership.
- Creates quantitative models tied to business drivers, demonstrates the ability to answer business questions and consult on standard metrics and key performance indicators.
- Uses analytics to improve data accuracy and maintain validity, using business knowledge and working closely with Business Partners.
- Develops and maintains consistent people metrics, reporting and analytics suite for all levels of management globally.
- Works closely with Finance Business Partners to oversee monthly payroll and to develop reporting and analytics that combines People and Finance data for workforce planning.
- Familiar with HCM software (Workday preferred) implementation/integration, administration and reporting
- Builds and maintains business relationships with business partners and leaders. Understands business needs, conducts qualitative and quantitative analysis, develops recommendations, and communicates to PS and business partners.
- Leads cross functional projects with scope that affects all international markets.
- Manages project and program execution through development of a project plan identifying key milestones and deliverables. May function as project lead requiring that milestone and deliverables be met.
- Assists with senior management meetings, preparations, and analysis.
- Facilitate hands-on training of teammates
- Other duties as assigned
Following are the qualifications and certifications associated for this job position. Some are required and others are preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
- Three to five years’ human resource experience in compensation, people analytics, or equivalent human resources experience
- Advanced technical and analytical skills
- Strong mathematical and statistical skills
- Proven ability to motivate others in order to achieve tasks and goals
- Must be accurate, detail oriented and able to meet tight turnaround times
- Ability to prioritise and balance multiple priorities from multiple sources in a fluid environment
- Deals with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment
- Proficiency in MS Office suite including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook; advanced proficiency in Excel required
- Previous experience with Workday a plus
- Previous experience with Anaplan a plus
Personal Attributes and Skills
We would be keenly seeking the following personal attributes and skills in an ideal candidate with demonstrated track record of the skill set claimed by the candidates.
- Detailed understanding of business processes, broad conceptual judgment, initiative and ability to deal with complex issues.
- Demonstrated exactness in attention to detail.
- Good stamina, resilience and humour; able to work well under pressure in a fast moving, dynamic company.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with an acute ability to listen attentively and to communicate effectively throughout all levels of the organisation.
- Commitment to personal and professional growth. Ability and willingness to seek and receive feedback constructively as development opportunities.
- Demonstrated skills to work in a Project management environment.
- Will be a self-starter with experience running end-to-end HR processes.
- Ability to work independently, shift focus, adapt to changing priorities, maintains patience in high-pressure situations and takes initiative where appropriate. Juggle and successfully prioritise competing work streams and strong follow-up skills.
- Live, uphold and model DaVita’s core values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfilment and Fun with the ability to demonstrate those positively and proactively in daily performance and communication.
DaVita promotes equal opportunity employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or any other impermissible criteria under law.
DaVita reserves the right to modify this description at any time with or without notice.
Company: DaVita International
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A