This Jobsfunter Listing is about Danone in Fort Worth, TX 2022
About the job
About The Job
At Danone, Manufacturing the best products and supplying them to meet demand is a key driver for our plant teams.
We have an opening for a Purchasing Systems Coordinator based in Fort Worth, TX! The Purchasing Systems Coordinator is responsible for managing activities throughout the Procure to Pay Process. Specifically, this person will own the creation, management and reporting of Purchase Orders through SAP and related tools. They will work cross-functionally to maintain the integrity of the Purchasing Process. They will act as a process expert for the systems and tools used in the Purchasing Process.
Additional Responsibilities You Will Have,
- Manage Purchase Order lifecycle activities. This includes
- Processing Purchase Order requests
- Confirm pricing/payment terms
- Ensure compliant release strategy
- Receive Vendor Confirmations
- Delivery Confirmation/Goods Receipt
- Purchase Order Updates/Closure
- Ad Hoc Reporting
- Collaborate with Accounts Payable to ensure Vendors are paid timely and accurately
- Meet and coordinate with budget owners and Finance stakeholders to ensure budgets and accruals are systemically represented
- Request and manage new vendor setups
- Act as subject matter expert for PO Creation in SAP
- Interact with administrative teams all the way to top level management within Danone North America & Europe
- Other duties as assigned
Education And Experience (Requirements)
- 3+ years combined experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or work equivalent
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Working knowledge of SAP and/or similar ERP
- Ability to welcome and learn new systems
- Ability to work under deadlines, with multiple priorities
- Ability to work cross-functionally within organization
- Must be adaptable and flexible
- Self driven, results oriented, able to work independently
- Ability to work with confidential materials
- Excellent communication / presentation skills
- Excellent record keeping / documentation skills
- Detail oriented
At Danone North America, you’ll work with some of the best-known food and beverage brands in the world like Activia, Silk, Horizon Organic, Two Good, Oikos, evian, and Happy Family. You’ll be part of the largest Certified B Corp™ in the world, working together to make sure our brands create real benefits for people, communities, and the planet. We have 6,000+ employees across the U.S. and Canada. Come join our movement for a healthier world One Planet. One Health BY YOU.
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect.
Danone encourages employees to vaccinate and requires that employees follow all company safety protocols, including those regarding COVID-19. Danone can change company protocols at any time depending on local, state, and federal regulations.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Fort Worth, TX
Application Deadline: N/A