Senior Manager, Packaging Procurement Vacancies in Danone Broomfield County, CO
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Danone in Broomfield County, CO 2022
About the job
About The Job
Our Procurement team finds strategic approaches to procuring key resources for Danone like milk, water and plastic. As a part of this team, you will work with colleagues to find suppliers and resources that fit with our business goals, promote a circular economy and support Danone’s One Planet, One Health vision. We are currently looking to hire a Senior Manager, Packaging Procurement based in Broomfield, CO, White Plains, NY or remote in California!
You will work as part of a team focused on simplification for one of Danone’s brands. The mission of the team is act on WHAT and HOW we source to enable growth, end-to-end efficiency and sustainability for the business. In order to co-create value with the business and leverage the supplier strategic network, we will work in 3 main levers
- Growth design to superior value, Connect for growth, SRM, Ensure security of supply
- End to end efficiency COGS and CASH efficiency, BCP, MRM and Indirect FX management
- Planet Packaging Transformation.
- Partner with the team to increase supplier and material overlap between the brand and Danone North America, for efficiency and productivity
- Develop and implement packaging procurement strategy for this brand
- Assess and propose opportunities for simplification within the supplier and material portfolio
- Develop and maintain relationships with key suppliers. Create KPIs for said suppliers and then setup monthly/quarterly/annual business reviews to address performance against the indicators
- Ensure contracts are approved, signed, and executed in compliance with Danone internal requirements in a timely manner
- Work with legal to draft termination letters, letters of non-renewal, and other relevant legal documents for managing suppliers
- Travel up to 25% or as needed
The base compensation range for this position is $98,000-143,000 commensurate with experience. Danone North America additionally offers a performance-based bonus and has a strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Coverage, 401k Plan, Wellness Program, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Flexible Time Off, and Paid Parental Bonding Leave, among other benefit plan options.
To give our employees flexibility, Danone is a hybrid work environment with opportunities to work both remotely and in office when desired.
Preferred Candidate Qualifications
Education And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or engineering
Approx. 5+ years related in sourcing and supplier development, or related supply chain experience
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Strong project management/organization skills.
- Success in problem solving and critical thinking
- Ability to build relationship, achieve results and influence in a highly matrixed environment
- Achieve results effectively
- Anticipates and is proactive
- Develop cross-functional effectiveness
- Leads and drives change
- Ability to take thoughtful risks
- Passion for excellence
- Demonstrates the Danone Culture, behaviors and attitudes
- Autonomous, demonstrates deep accountability for the outcome
- Very strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and non-verbal
- Experience with software including SAP, APO, Excel, PowerPoint
At Danone North America, you’ll work with some of the best-known food and beverage brands in the world like Activia, Silk, Horizon Organic, Two Good, Oikos, evian, and Happy Family. You’ll be part of one of the largest Certified B Corps™ in the world, working together to make sure our brands create real benefits for people, communities, and the planet. We have 6,000+ employees across the U.S. and Canada. Come join our movement for a healthier world One Planet. One Health BY YOU.
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect. http//www.dol.gov/ofccpegs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
Danone requires that corporate employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to entering the workplace. Please note that employees will be considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose vaccine series (Pfizer or Moderna), or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine). The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for documented medical reasons and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law. Please do not include proof of vaccine status or any indication of a possible request for an accommodation when submitting your application materials. If applicable, the Company will follow up with you directly to request proof of vaccination and to discuss any potential accommodations. Danone can change company protocols at any time depending on local, state, and federal regulations.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Broomfield County, CO
Application Deadline: N/A