Materials Planner Jobs in Danfoss Považská Bystrica, Trenciansky, Slovakia
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Danfoss in Považská Bystrica, Trenciansky, Slovakia 2022
About the job
The world faces growing populations, booming urbanization, and rapid climate change. At Danfoss, we engineer ready-to-use solutions to these challenges. We build energy-efficient solutions that reduce food loss and make cities cleaner – using digital technology to make systems smarter and more connected – and we engineer innovative new ways to save energy and transition to clean energy for the good of our climate. Danfoss is a global leader, employing more, than 37 thousand employees worldwide and serving customers in more, than 100 countries. We are privately held engineering company owned by the founding family, with a proud history of innovation dating back to the founding of company in 1933.
Danfoss gives you unique opportunities to put your skills to good use, make an impact and shape an exciting career. We encourage employees to take charge, do extraordinary things and run the business like it was their own. We give you opportunities to learn and grow – both professionally and personally – while still maintaining a healthy work/life balance.
Currently, we are looking for an experienced Materials Planner who will help ensure the timely and adequate supply of materials needed for production in our new business in Dubnica.
- Determining the required materials and generating purchase orders
- Ensuring materials meet specifications, quality standards, and are cost-efficient
- Ensuring the consistent and adequate supply of materials necessary for production
- Establishing a production plan for the site in line with demand requirements
- Coordinating with other departments regarding production goals, timelines, supplier payments, etc.
- Tracking production volume and monitoring customer demand patterns and purchasing trends
- Scheduling and overseeing the supply and delivery of materials and products
- Liaising with customers, suppliers, and distributors
- Preparing cost estimates and performance reports
Background & Skills
- 1-2 years of experience in supply chain and/or production planning
- Higher technical education advantageous
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Highly developed computer skills (MS Office, Windows)
- SAP knowledge would be advantageous
- Slovak is your mother language, and you are able to communicate in the English language (B1 level)
Danfoss – Engineering Tomorrow
At Danfoss, we are engineering solutions that allow the world to use resources in smarter ways – driving the sustainable transformation of tomorrow. No transformation has ever been started without a group of passionate, dedicated and empowered people. We believe that innovation and great results are driven by the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds, personalities, skills, and perspectives, reflecting the world in which we do business. To make sure the mix of people works, we strive to create an inclusive work environment where people of all backgrounds are treated equally, respected, and valued for who they are. It is a strong priority within Danfoss to improve the health, working environment and safety of our employees.
Following our founder’s mindset ‘action speaks louder than words’, we set ourselves ambitious targets to protect the environment by embarking on a plan to become CO2 neutral latest by 2030.
Danfoss is an EO employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Považská Bystrica, Trenciansky, Slovakia
Application Deadline: N/A