Website Daikin North America
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Daikin North America in Waller, TX
About the job
Goodman Manufacturing, a member of Daikin Industries is seeking a professional, skilled individual for our Cycle Counter position within our Materials group at our DTTP – Waller, TX location. The Cycle Counter conducts cycle counts, location accuracy and assists in reconciliation of all inventory and cycle count variances. Coordinates with Inventory Manager, Inventory Analysts and Operations personnel to systemically record cycle counts ensuring inventory accuracy. Effectively performs work while meeting quality, on-time delivery, and safety objectives. Ensuring inventory accuracy to prevent disruptions with production and shipping. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website at http://careers.daikincomfort.com and submit your resume.
Daikin Texas Technology Park- has a footprint of 4.23 million square feet under a single roof, and is the third largest factory in the United States. Opened in 2017 as the manufacturing, logistics, and engineering center for Daikin’s American subsidiary Goodman, the plant makes heating and air conditioning products sold under the Goodman, Amana, and Daikin brands.
Why work with us?
> Benefits are effective on day one for all full-time direct hires
> Training programs are available to help guide team members and develop new skills
> Growth Opportunities – there are immense opportunities to grow your career
> You will be part of a Global Company – our family brands are backed by Daikin Industries, Ltd.
May include, in addition to;
- Conduct cycle counts using RF scanner and monitor inventory accuracy
- Maintain minimum inventory levels and monitor for accuracy regularly with cycle counts
- Work as a team with Manufacturing to locate and cycle count product
- Move product as required to facilitate cycle counts
- Move product to consolidate SKUs into fewer locations as directed
- Check and update inventory databases with current data
- Communicate current inventory with material scheduler
- Use Simple Problem Solving to determine root cause of inventory discrepancy within a location
- Work closely with the Inventory Manager, Inventory Analysts and Operations personnel
- Work with Inventory Control Analysts and Operations to coordinate all product holds, reworks, and recalls
- Operate forklift to move product as needed
- Follow safety policies and procedures
- Perform additional tasks as assigned
Nature & Scope
- Takes direction from Analyst or Manager
- Works within well-defined instructions
- Material handling equipment certified with minimum 2 years of experience on forklift and/or order picker
Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks independently with precise detail and follow-up reporting.
- Attention to detail and demonstrated analytical and organizational skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of computer applications – MS Office –Outlook, Word, Excel (spreadsheets)
- Experience with entering data into spreadsheets/databases
- Ability to read and interpret Bill of Materials (BOMs), work instructions, and policies
- Basic math skills
- Ability to follow all safety requirements
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- 1+ year experience in cycle counting and operation of material handling equipment.
- 2 plus years of experience operating a forklift (must be certified by internal trainer)
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
- Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations. The manufacturing area has high volume production with forklift traffic. Certain areas may have higher sound levels in which hearing protection is required. Must be able to walk in the work area most of the day.
Note: Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.
Company: Daikin North America
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Waller, TX
Application Deadline: N/A