This Jobsfunter Listing is about Cytiva in Los Angeles, CA 2022
About the job
Be part of something altogether life-changing!
Working at Cytiva in the Life Sciences industry means being at the forefront of providing new solutions to transform human health. Our incredible customers undertake life-saving activities ranging from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, new medicines, and cell and gene therapies.
At Cytiva you will be able to continuously improve yourself and us – working on challenges that truly matter with people that care for each other, our customers, and their patients. With associates across 40 countries, Cytiva is a place where every day is a learning opportunity – so you can grow your career and expand your skills in the long term. Your health and wellbeing are important to us and together we will not compromise on safety in the workplace or the environment.
Cytiva is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
What you’ll do!
- Sales of Cytiva Cell Therapy product lines, attaining and/or exceeding territory sales goals across key product areas; creating strategies and long-term relationships with major translational and industrial customers who currently have or are looking to build Cell & Gene Therapy into their portfolios and pipelines
- Develop specific account strategies, account portfolios, and territory business plans by routinely working with high level decision makers in customer organizations and their colleagues. Actively adjust plan to meet local dynamic situations
- Ability to operate effectively in a multi-tasking, dynamic environment, while maintaining focus and a forward-thinking, customer first attitude.
- Proficiency in a collaborative, cross functional team selling environment for effective utilization of internal resources and use of complimentary product portfolios.
- Experience in formally presenting, product and application solutions to a technical audience is desired. Excellent communication skills essential.
Who you are!
- 3 years of proven relevant sales experience, laboratory or related experience.
- Bachelor’s, master’s degree or greater educational achievement in Sciences (Biology, Bioengineering, Chemistry, Medicine, Immunology etc.)
- Experience working in environments focused on immunology, cord blood, stem cells, immunotherapy, cell therapy, viral vectors, gene therapy, cell culture, bioreactors, cryopreservation. Sales experience in these areas preferred.
- Experience with biotechnology/pharmaceutical focused on Life Sciences research and GMP manufacturing.
- An ambitious, self-starter with a proven track record obtaining sales goals with strong collaborative behavior and good negotiating skills.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at [email protected] to request accommodation.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: N/A