This Jobsfunter Listing is about CyberArk in Petaẖ Tiqwa, Central, Israel 2022
About the job
CyberArk (NASDAQ: CYBR), the global leader in Identity Security, Centered on privileged access management, CyberArk provides the most comprehensive security offering for any identity – human or machine – across business applications, distributed workforces, hybrid cloud workloads and throughout the DevOps lifecycle. The world’s leading organizations trust CyberArk to help secure their most critical assets.
We are seeking for a highly motivated and experienced full stack engineer with high frontend affiliation to join our group.
As a senior engineer in our group, you will design and build our new high scale, complex, cutting edge systems built in Angular, React & Python running over AWS. You will enjoy both infrastructure and applicative challenges.
- Practice all software development life cycle in agile oriented environment
- Design and implement the infrastructure of the system.
- Research and implement sophisticated Cyber security mechanisms
- Explore new technologies and tools to keep us using cutting edge solutions
- Participate in continuous and iterative engineering cycles with emphasis on code quality, supportability, scalability and performance.
- Loves technology and excited about learning new stuff
- Deep knowledge and expertise in at least one modern framework (React / Angular / Vue)
- Good knowledge in TypeScript, RxJS.
- Deep knowledge and experience in state management libraries such as Redux or MobX.
- At least 6 years of SW development experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering related field / technology Elite unit alumni with relevant experience
- Information security experience
- Experience in MicroFrontend architecture
- Experience in infrastructures development
- Experience in cloud environment (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Experience with Python.
To learn more about CyberArk, visit https://www.cyberark.com, read the CyberArk blogs or follow on Twitter via @CyberArk, LinkedIn or Facebook.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Petaẖ Tiqwa, Central, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A