This Jobsfunter Listing is about CyberArk in Petaẖ Tiqwa, Central, Israel 2022
About the job
CyberArk (NASDAQ: CYBR), the global leader in Identity Security, Centered on privileged access management, CyberArk provides the most comprehensive security offering for any identity – human or machine – across business applications, distributed workforces, hybrid cloud workloads and throughout the DevOps lifecycle. The world’s leading organizations trust CyberArk to help secure their most critical assets.
As a Penetration Tester in CyberArk Product R&D group, you will be a go-to-guy for the security aspects in the group, assist and guide developers to develop securely, find traditional and creative ways to break all kinds of product’s features as part of their development life cycle. You will also take part in building robust product and service solutions.
- Hands-on Penetration Testing of CYBR products.
- Assist, mentor, and educate about internal secure development methodologies and CYBR’s “Security Champions” program.
- Present findings and work closely with software architecture and development teams to ensure products are developed and deployed in line with our security standards.
- Building custom instrumentation and tools to assist in security assessments.
- Leading security research projects focused on finding vulnerabilities and on innovation of new security layers and approaches.
- At least 3 years of experience in hands-on Penetration Testing of cloud environments, Web Applications and Thick-Clients (running on Windows/macOS/Linux).
- Experience and knowledge with open source and commercial P.T. tools for scanning and detecting weaknesses.
- Scripting experience.
- Good understanding of security principles and attacks.
- Acquire relevant knowledge, be up to date, engage in security conferences and be involved with the security community.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-moving, and growing environment.
- Good self-learner and out of the box thinker.
- Fluent in English and Hebrew (speaking and writing).
- Experience in hands-on Security Code Review – Ability to read code and identify security issues.
- Knowledge of OS-specific security risks and attacks targeting Windows, Linux & macOS (such as DLL Hijacking, Process Hallowing, PID Reuse, etc.).
- Hands-on Security Researching experience.
- Offensive Security Certifications such as OSCP, AWAE, OSCE.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Examples of thought leadership activities in the security space (e.g. blog posts or conference talks).
- Experience in containerized environments security (docker, k8s).
- Experience with performing Threat Modeling.
- Security knowledge in macOS, Swift, Go and AWS.
- Reverse Engineering skills
To learn more about CyberArk, visit https://www.cyberark.com, read the CyberArk blogs or follow on Twitter via @CyberArk, LinkedIn or Facebook.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Petaẖ Tiqwa, Central, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A