Website CVS Health
This Jobsfunter Listing is about CVS Health in Bloomington, MN 2022
About the job
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing executive administrative support to the Executive Vice President of Pharmaceutical Contracting and Purchasing . Duties are complex in nature and involve access to confidential information as well as normal administrative activities such as scheduling appointments, making arrangements for meetings both inside and outside the company, making travel arrangements, creating PowerPoint presentations, and coordinating activities across several departments. This position exercises considerable discretion and independent judgment and is capable of analyzing complex information requests and determining complex trends.
- Assists in the daily business of management, which includes general office work, scheduling, answering phones, typing letters, and sorting and distributing mail.
- Performs a variety of administrative duties for management dealing with confidential and complex matters.
- Coordinates the efficient operation of the office by maintaining confidential and general files, ordering supplies, maintaining manuals, and performing all other relevant duties for management.
- Coordinates and completes associated new business reports.
- Researches, prepares, and edit reports and PowerPoint presentations.
- Orders office supplies.
- Greets visitors/clients who come to the office
- Schedules and coordinates meetings, appointments, and travel.
- Assures that all assigned projects are completed in a timely and efficient manner and follow-up is done on all administrative details.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of Administrative Assistant experience
- 3+ years of Microsoft Office experience – must have excellent skills and proficiency in PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Experience in travel planning
This role is expected to be on-site in our Bloomington, MN office
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
- Prior Executive Administrative Assistant experience for senior management (Sr Director level or above) in a high paced environment is strongly preferred.
- Prior project management experience
- Proven ability to be detailed oriented
- Experience with WebEx and Teams meetings
- Ability to coordinate video conference calls both with internal and external parties.
- Excellent PC aptitude with demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office Products, including Office, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Superior typing skills.
- Superior telephone and customer contact skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other administrative/executive assistants both inside and outside the company.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Proven ability to exercise sound judgment.
- Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
Company: CVS Health
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Bloomington, MN
Application Deadline: N/A