Website Cushman & Wakefield
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Cushman Wakefield in Los Angeles, CA 2022
About the job
Sr. Specialist, Employee Communications
Job Description Summary
Cushman & Wakefield (NYSE: CWK) is a leading global real estate services firm that delivers exceptional value for real estate occupiers and owners. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest real estate services firms with approximately 50,000 employees in over 400 offices and 60 countries. In 2020, the firm had revenue of $7.8 billion across core services of property, facilities and project management, leasing, capital markets, valuation and other services.
The Sr. Specialist, Employee Communications will help enrich global employee communications and engagement, with a focus on HR communications. This includes high quality content creation, internal stakeholder collaboration, and company storytelling. Largely responsible for developing engaging content, this role will leverage knowledge and experience with HR topics (performance management, compensation, talent acquisition, benefits, etc.) to build awareness and drive desired behaviors. As a member of the global employee communications team, this role will coordinate internal campaign design and delivery, assess impact and suggest opportunities for improvement.
- Supporting execution of employee communication strategies
- Developing materials that increase employee awareness and encourage behavior change (e.g., leadership messages, presentations, communication campaigns, project plans, video scripts, town hall production, etc.)
- Supporting special projects (e.g., global process / platform rollouts, new program announcements, leadership changes, etc.)
- Ensuring consistency of brand voice, implementing standard operating processes and driving continuous improvement
- Other related duties as required or requested
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications or Psychology required.
- 3+ years’ experience in communications.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
- Demonstrated relationship management skills, including ability to drive healthy discussions around complex issues, with strong active listening skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Company: Cushman & Wakefield
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: N/A