Security Officer vacancy in CTDI Coatesville, PA
This Jobsfunter Listing is about CTDI in Coatesville, PA 2022
About the job
200 W. Stewart Huston Drive, Coatesville, PA
CTDI is a large-scale logistics repair and engineering company that services the world’s largest telecommunications and cable providers. CTDI has over 11,000 employees in over 65 US Operations and a global footprint with more than 19,000 employees worldwide.
We are hiring 2nd shift positions – Apply now to be immediately considered!
Salary: Starting at $17.60 an hour
- 2nd Shift: 3:00pm – 11:00pm
In this role, you will provide services to the world’s largest telecommunications and cable providers. The ideal CTDI team members should have excellent attention to detail, strong verbal communication skills, ability to work independently and within a team. This individual should be a high-energy, quick learner who enjoys a hands-on, fast-paced work environment. Specifically, the responsibilities of this position include:
- Control and monitor daily access-controlled entry and exit of individuals both employees and visitors.
- Monitoring vehicles entering and exiting the facility and addressing both safety and security concerns.
- Monitor security and fire alarm system.
- Monitor designated CCTV systems and respond to any potential security or safety issues in accordance with established procedures.
- Conduct routine inspection of key assets and locations within the facilities through roving patrols, both inside and outside perimeter of the facilities.
- Assist employees and visitors as needed with safety and security issues, as well with directions and general guidance regarding locations throughout the facility.
- Appropriately document any significant security and safety incidents.
- Other tasks as determined by supervisor.
Essential Skills And Experience
- Excellent communication skills, able to speak clearly and calm in any given situation.
- Must provide a corporate appearance.
- Knowledge of CCTV systems and functions.
- Knowledge of Access Control systems and functions.
- General computer skills, with knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Capable of providing specific direction to others with regard to compliance with rules and regulations of the facility, particularly with regard to the entry and exit procedures.
- Requires the ability to take charge and provide clear direction to all visitors and employees in the event of a safety or security related situation (fire or emergency evacuation).
- Requires an average level of physical fitness, ability to move items if required.
- Must have the physical and mental capability to become involved in a physical altercation if necessary, to prevent an assault, and handle a disruptive or combative employee or prevent an unauthorized entry.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to work shift work, including overnight.
- Previous Security experience is a plus.
You will love working in our family-oriented company! When you join our family, you will enjoy perks such as:
- Weekly pay every Thursday
- Monthly Incentive Bonus
- Positive, team-oriented, inclusive workplace
- Clean, safe, climate-controlled warehouse
- Health, Dental, Vision, & Prescription Coverage
- Paid holidays, vacation, & sick/personal time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Tuition reimbursement
- United States (Required)
- Must be 18 years of age
- Monday (Required)
- Tuesday (Required)
- Wednesday (Required)
- Thursday (Required)
- Friday (Required)
- Salary includes shit differentials
Apply today to join our dynamic team! CTDI offers an excellent compensation and benefits package and has been a growing leader in the telecommunications field for over 40 years. Come put our successful history behind your career!
CTDI is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at CTDI, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, and termination.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Coatesville, PA
Application Deadline: N/A