Non-CDL Box Truck Driver Positions in CTDI Swedesboro, NJ
This Jobsfunter Listing is about CTDI in Swedesboro, NJ 2022
About the job
CTDI is a large scale logistics repair and engineering company that services the country’s largest telecommunications and cable providers. CTDI has over 7,000 FT US Employees in over 58 world class US Operations. CTDI also has a global footprint with more than 16,500 employees worldwide.
- Starting pay is $18.11, with monthly pay raises after 1 year!
- Local Routes, running to CT,MA,MD,PA & VA.
- Excellent Benefits package, including $0 deductible medical plan through Blue Cross Blue Shield
- 401K/Annual Profit Sharing/Company paid life insurance and disability coverage
- Paid time off
- Uniforms Provided
- Modern Equipment
- This position requires experience and a high comfort level with mountain driving
- Insures all cargo is loaded, checked, and safely secured during transit.
- Acquires all proper signatures on shippingeceiving documents.
- Accurately complete vehicle inspection sheets, fuel consumption logs, daily log sheets, bills of lading, vehicle trip records, and expense reports.
- Maintain general cleanliness and basic preventative maintenance of vehicles.
- Strict adherence to all state and federal DOT regulations.
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to lift up to 85 pounds.
- Excellent communication skills with a professional representation of the company.
- Valid state-issued driver’s license.
- Valid DOT Medical Card
- 3+ years recent commercial delivery-driving experience.
- Excellent driving record.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Swedesboro, NJ
Application Deadline: N/A