This Jobsfunter Listing is about CSC in London, England, United Kingdom 2022
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
Ready to change how business gets done? So are we.
Shift: Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Some Of The Things You Will Be Doing
- Responsible for maintaining a portfolio of Special Purpose Vehicles (SPVs) and client relationship
- Bank and Cash administration
- Invoice management (Accounts payables/Accounts receivables)
- Bookkeeping, preparation of financial reports, working papers and regulatory reports including annual accounts and notes
- Preparation of SPVs for audit and follow up on audits
- Assistance to senior team members on daily tasks and other administrative tasks
- Liaising with third parties
- Ensure client records are up to date by updating internal systems
- Develop understanding of legal documentation for accurate bookkeeping, executing transactions and management of critical dates.
- Complete timesheets accurately and timely
What technical skills, experience and qualifications do you need?
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Conscientious and diligent, with high attention to detail.
- Knowledge of accounting for financial instruments
- UK GAAP and any other international accounting standards
- Proficiency in preparation of financial calculations and analysis
- Professional, friendly demeanor.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and flexible.
- 2 to 6 years’ experience in a Corporate Service Provider, Bank, Audit firm, PE or RE company, etc.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
Fluent in English both written and spoken. Any other European language is an added advantage.
CSC is the world’s leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the trusted partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, more than 3,000 financial organizations, and are a nationally recognized Top Workplace. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are—and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve.
Our diversity is our strength. Our employees create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We are empowered to do what is right for each other and our customers. Though we have many diverse employees, we are one company that encourages everyone to bring their best selves to work every day. We’re better together. Some people call this diversity and inclusion—we call it being genuine. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
At CSC®, we’re always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 120 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace every year since 2006 and are a 2022 National Top Workplace.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus or commission plans based on role and individual performance.
- CSC offers excellent benefits, including medical, dental, life insurance, and flexible spending and health savings accounts. We also offer you a 401(k) with employer match and profit-sharing, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
- Our global standard for our work environments supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit-stand workstations, and digital interface points with wireless access throughout the campus. It’s an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A