Website CSC Digital Brand Services
This Jobsfunter Listing is about CSC Digital Brand Services in London, England, United Kingdom 2022
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for working with taking and fulfilling orders, as well as managing a portfolio of domain names. Additionally, you will be working with various Product Managers with different duties. This role would suit someone who is internet savvy and seeking a career working with cutting edge technology and global internet branding.
Some Of The Things You Will Be Doing
- Building and maintaining client relationships by providing excellent customer service to both internal and external clients
- Providing service support for accounts (handling service issues, invoicing questions and research for individual client requests)
- Managing a portfolio of domain names, trademarks and brand protection business to help protect and secure their global internet brands
- Taking and fulfilling orders, partnering with our clients to become their trusted advisor
- Working with vendors to resolve technical issues and identifying new revenue opportunities/enhancements to product offerings
- Cooperatively work with global vendors to complete internal and external customer orders
- Assisting Product Managers with brand launches, problem-solving, product development and troubleshooting
- Understanding and communicating Industry changes and new product offerings to clients
- Research and analysis of customer data
- Conducting online demonstrations for clients and sales staff
What technical skills, experience, and qualifications do you need?
- Experience in a similar customer service orientated role is advantageous
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work, unsupervised, under pressure in a busy environment
- Previous experience of producing quality results with a high attention to detail
- Ability to be direct, open, and honest when dealing with customers and co-workers
CSC is the world’s leading provider of business, legal, tax, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. From keeping your business in compliance and streamlining operations, to protecting and promoting your brand online, we use our expertise and personal approach to help your business run smoother. We are the business behind business. We are the trusted partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, more than 3,000 financial organizations, and are a nationally recognized Top Workplace. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA since 1899, we have offices throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. We are a global company capable of doing business wherever our clients are—and we accomplish that by employing experts in every business we serve.
Our diversity is our strength. Our employees create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We are empowered to do what is right for each other and our customers. Though we have many diverse employees, we are one company that encourages everyone to bring their best selves to work every day. We’re better together. Some people call this diversity and inclusion—we call it being genuine. CSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: The information above describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not intended to be a description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
At CSC®, we’re always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 120 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
- CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people.
- We have been voted a Top Workplace every year since 2006.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
- Employees are eligible for success sharing, bonus, or commission plans based on role and individual performance.
- CSC offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package as part of your Total Rewards that includes annual leave, tuition reimbursement, employee referral bonuses, and more.
Company: CSC Digital Brand Services
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A