Website Crum Forster
Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under Crum Forster in محافظة الحديدة النعوس اليمن 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
Crum & Forster Company Overview
Crum & Forster (C&F), with a proud history dating to 1822, provides specialty and standard commercial lines insurance products through our admitted and surplus lines insurance companies.
With almost $4 billion in written premium as of 2021, C&F enjoys a financial strength rating of “A” (Excellent) by A.M. Best.
C&F is proud of its superior customer service platform and its claims and risk engineering services are recognized as among the best in the industry.
Our most valuable asset is our people – 3000+ employees, and growing, in locations throughout the United States. The company is increasingly winning recognition as a great place to work, earning workplace and wellness awards.
C&F is part of Fairfax Financial Holdings, a global organization with $23.8 billion in revenue.
For more information about Crum & Forster, please visit our website: www.cfins.com .
Senior Middle Market Underwriter
Atlanta GA or Carolinas
The Middle Market Solutions team is looking for an experienced Senior Middle Market Underwriter with an entrepreneurial spirit to build a territory for us. This individual will be a lead production underwriter responsible for building out a territory for our Middle Market division. Team player responsible for driving broker relationships, building account pipelines, reviewing and analyzing underwriting data to select superior risks and build/maintain a profitable book of business with target broker shops. Manage agency relationships through superior customer service, innovation, and marketing activities. Collaborates with colleagues to achieve departmental goals and drives cross sell both within Crum and the broader Fairfax entities.
What You Will Do
- Will be a lead underwriting contact for the regional territory and tasked with working directly with Regional Management to build out the territory.
- Responsible for management of regional broker planning, analysis and development for assigned brokers.
- Meet profitability, retention, and written premium goals determined by the department.
- Territory budgeting and forecasting for overall GWP production.
- Represent the Middle Market South region at key industry functions and events.
- Makes independent decisions within underwriting letter of authority and maintains proper file documentation.
- Assist in developing annual business goals for assigned agents/producers.
- Responsible for analyzing results and maintaining accountability of agency partners within the department.
- Has an in-depth knowledge of department products and services
- Can clearly articulate the department’s value proposition
- Participates in training and initiatives to develop knowledge base. May participate in projects.
- Travel may be required (current drivers license)
What YOU Will Bring To C&F
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of underwriting experience preferred.
- Strong underwriting knowledge of Property, General Liability, Automobile, Umbrella, and Workers’ Compensation.
- Knowledge for all lines with Manufacturing, Retail, Wholesale, Hospitality and other general industry risks.
- Possesses strong communication and analytical skills to pursue new business and manage a renewal book.
- Proficient in Excel, Outlook, Reference Connect & ImageRight software needed to succeed in department.
- Knowledge and experience in dealing with brokers, with established retail relationships in SE US.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Possesses or is pursuing underwriting and industry designations applicable to area of specialization.
What C&F Will Bring To You
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous 401K employer match
- Employee Stock Purchase plan with employer matching
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Excellent benefits that go beyond health, dental & vision. Our programs are focused on your whole family’s wellness, including your physical, mental and financial wellbeing
- A core C&F tenet is owning your career development, so we provide a wealth of ways for you to keep learning, including tuition reimbursement, industry-related certifications and professional training to keep you progressing on your chosen path
- A dynamic, ambitious, fun and exciting work environment
- We believe you do well by doing good and want to encourage a spirit of social and community responsibility, matching donation program, volunteer opportunities, and an employee-driven corporate giving program that lets you participate and support your community
At C&F you will BELONG
We value inclusivity and diversity. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and welcome everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you require special accommodation, please let us know.
Company: Crum Forster
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: محافظة الحديدة النعوس اليمن
Application Deadline: N/A