Website Crown Castle
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Crown Castle in King of Prussia, PA 2022
About the job
Position Title: Sales Operations Analyst, Channel – 5E
Crown Castle works around the country to build and maintain the infrastructure behind the world’s most revolutionary technologies. Crown Castle owns, operates and leases more than 40,000 cell towers and over 80,000 route miles of fiber supporting small cells and fiber solutions across every major US market. This nationwide portfolio of communications infrastructure connects cities and communities to essential data, technology and wireless service – bringing information, ideas and innovations to the people and businesses that need them. Crown Castle is an S&P 500 and Fortune 500 company and one of the largest Real Estate Investment Trusts in the United States with an enterprise value of approximately $100 billion.
The Sales Operations Analyst, Channel, leads data-informed projects that support sales leaders to maximize the productivity and effectiveness of the commercial organization. The analyst collects requirements to diagnose business opportunities and works cross-functionally to interpret, analyze, and make recommendations for data-driven business decisions. This role will support our Channel Partner Team. Experience supporting Channel Partner operations and growth is a plus.
Essential Job Functions
- Leads requirements gathering with sales leaders and internal partners to understand their needs, shapes opportunity definition and co-creates pathways for resolution.
- Develops analytical solutions and identify data trends by creating dashboards that generate actionable insights. Provides recommendations on reporting data insights and trends to better support business objectives.
- Develops operational solutions that meet business objectives. Understands business processes and acts as subject matter expert on department’s use of systems, reports & tools.
- Support sales teams for GTM activities including sales forecasting, customer segmentation, quota analysis, territory planning, account assignment and governance, growth strategy, and other related activities.
- Develops process improvements to remove manual processes. Partners with Digital Transformation for process solutions or system enhancements.
- Performs analysis and insights to support sales leaders in making data-driven decisions, reviewing trends, and applying a different approachesolution.
- Assesses and implements improvements to sales back-office processes by supporting internal sales team. Identify gaps and determine best practice to work efficiently and effectively to deliver best care to customers.
- Provides recurring and ad hoc reporting to address business needs and identify commercial opportunities.
- Oversees new sales programs, contests, and special projects (including requirements gathering, program planning and implementation).
- Resolves any compensation issues with Channel Partners within 24-48 hours of receipt of inquiry, thoroughly researching any discrepancies in potentially erroneous payments.
- Manages Channel Partner Intake Process. Set-up new Channel Partners in appropriate Crown Castle systems, update information for existing Channel Partners and initiate on-boarding process. All new Channel Partner intake is completed within 24-48 hours upon receipt of all appropriate documentation. Align Channel Partners to respective Crown Castle Sales Team Members.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Five (5) years sales, project management, finance, or data analysis experience, preferably in the wireless or telecommunications industry
- Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into business requirements
- Understanding of metrics and their use to drive behavior and process change
- Ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders, executive management, and cross-functional partners through written and verbal methods and ability to communicate complex concepts simply
- Ability to collaborate with geographically distributed stakeholders with varying priorities and multiple projects
- Ability to influence conversations and work through building relationships, thoughtful framing of issues, and building influence through excellent work
- Ability to develop creative, data-driven solutions to complex commercial problems
- Advanced quantitative and analytical skills, combined with the ability to formulate insights, present a compelling case for action, and deliver expert advice and recommendations
- Knowledge of the financial drivers of our business and that of our customers
- Excellent time and project management skills
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI, Dynamics 365, Access, etc.)
- Experience with other business intelligence platforms and programming languages is a plus
Reports to: Sales Operations Manager
Title(s) of direct reports (if applicable): N/A
Working Conditions: This role falls into our hybrid work model working in your assigned office approximately 60% of the time (3 days per week) and where you do your best work 40% (2 days per week). There is an expectation of collaboration with teammates and stakeholders for moments that matter that could require travel.
Additional Information: Crown Castle has a COVID-19 Vaccine Policy in place requiring vaccination by your employment start date, unless approved for an accommodation or otherwise prohibited by law.
Company: Crown Castle
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: King of Prussia, PA
Application Deadline: N/A