Website Crown Castle
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Crown Castle in Irvine, CA 2022
About the job
Position Title: Project Coordinator – Project Delivery (S2)
Crown Castle is the nation’s largest provider of shared communications infrastructure: towers, small cells and fiber. It all works together to meet unprecedented demand—connecting people and communities and transforming the way we do business. Whenever you make a call, track a workout or stream music and videos, we’re the ones providing the communications infrastructure that makes it all possible. From 5G and the internet of things to drones, autonomous vehicles and AR/VR, we enable the technologies that help people stay safe, connected and ready for the future. Crown Castle is a Fortune 500 company, publicly traded on the S&P 500, and one of the largest Real Estate Investment Trusts in the US, with an enterprise value of ~$100B.
We offer a total benefits package and professional growth development for teammates in any stage of their career. Along with caring for our teammates, we’re an active member in the communities where we live, work and do business. We have a responsibility to give back, which we do through our Connected by Good program. Giving back allows us to improve public spaces where people connect, promote public safety and advance access to education and technology.
Supports Project Delivery team with assigned projects and/or any of the following as assigned: correspondence, various administration tasks, tracking project deliverables, dates and monitoring deadlines; provides regular and timely reports highlighting variances as they arise.
- Updates necessary tracking system(s) to ensure that project and/or program status is maintained with complete accuracy, including third party management systems.
- Creates and distributes correspondence relevant to the team, project or program (internal and external).
- Perform troubleshooting for Customer and Crown systems as necessary
- Ability to learn and use the client’s systems such as but NOT limited to (NexSysOne, Autoforms, CSS, Pace, iComply, SwiftTrac, Kultara, Element, SprintVision, SiteTraker, etc.)
- Advanced experience in using Crown’s PMT and CCI sites to update milestones, dump reports, track past dues, and generate reports
- Expert in using the JDE system to pull reports, cut POs, track the budget, and resolve financial issues related to POs and invoicing
- Update and manage all PO/Invoices trackers
- Proven ability to manage and organize documentation and repositories for large scale programs
- Perform periodic data analytics and data deep-dives to determine the current state of the project
- Building project and budget reports to support the program team
- Scheduling, attending, and participating in Project meetings. This includes taking and providing meeting minutes for the Manager(s) and stakeholders.
- Uploading project-specific documentation into customer systems
- Ability to manage the program folder structure
- Assists with administrative preparation for various meetings
- Communicates all issues to management prior to reaching critical status
- Develops and maintains accurate and complete files for projects and programs; continues to monitor for integrity and completeness
- Provides ad hoc reports as requested, including project budgets
- Provides additional administrative support as required
- Issue vendor POs, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Business and Project Management is preferable or equivalent work experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- One (1) + years in a general business environment with project coordination and/or administration experience
- Preferably, three years of experience in a Telecommunications Project Coordination role
- Computer skills using Microsoft Office and ability to learn a variety of tracking and project management software
- Ability to track and pull data from JDE
- Excellent organizational/administrative skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic problem-solving environment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Customer service orientation with a strong problem-solving approach
- Familiar in project phases, including project initiation, design phase, construction, and project closeout.
- Equipped with advanced excel knowledge, including PivotTables, Power Pivots, formulas, and Macros.
- Experience working in NexSysOne, Autoforms, CSS, Pace, iComply, SwiftTrac, Kultara, Element, SprintVision, SiteTraker, preferred.
- High attention to detail, resourcefulness, and an ability to work well in a challenging environment.
Reports to: Regional Manager
Title(s) of direct reports (if applicable): N/A
Working Conditions: This role falls into our hybrid work model working in your assigned office approximately 60% of the time (3 days per week) and where you do your best work 40% (2 days per week). There is an expectation of collaboration with teammates and stakeholders for moments that matter that could require travel.
Additional Information: Crown Castle has a COVID-19 Vaccine Policy in place requiring vaccination by your employment start date, unless approved for an accommodation or otherwise prohibited by law.
Company: Crown Castle
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Irvine, CA
Application Deadline: N/A