This Jobsfunter Listing is about CrowdStrike in Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel 2022
About the job
#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters – one team, one fight.
About The Role
The CrowdStrike Intelligence team is looking for a systems administrator to maintain essential internal systems and help build and manage information storage systems in support of our world-class team of analysts and researchers.
The successful candidate will be a security-savvy, detail-oriented problem solver, and be comfortable driving concurrent projects to completion with minimal direction.
Highly qualified candidates will have an excellent technical foundation, especially related to threat intelligence and be comfortable with internal and cross-team collaboration.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Maintain and monitor existing systems
- Work closely with stakeholders to capture requirements, plan, and implement improvements and new systems or services that scale with a growing team
- Successfully manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Collaborate with different areas of CrowdStrike Intelligence to share knowledge and increase the quality of work product.
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid understanding of setting up, hardening, and operating Linux-based systems and services
- Solid understanding of networking protocols and VPN technologies
- Ability to automate recurring tasks using standard scripting languages
- Ability to communicate technical detail in a simple, top-down manner to both, management and customers
- Ability to write comprehensive, easy-to-digest documentation
- Familiarity with public key encryption and related implementation technologies
- Ability to independently make sound, justifiable decisions and take action
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize work independently and meet deadlines
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to work on a geographically distributed and diverse team
- Prior intelligence community or cyber threat intelligence background
- Experience with automated provisioning and configuration management systems (Ansible preferred)
- Experience with container orchestration frameworks
- Other technical security certifications or academic background a plus.
Benefits Of Working At CrowdStrike
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation – generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
CrowdStrike participates in the E-Verify program.
Notice of E-Verify Participation
Right to Work
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A