Website Canada Revenue Agency
CRA prioritizes diversity and inclusion and is firmly committed to providing a diverse workforce that reflects the population we serve. CRA’s National Employment Equity (EE) Staffing Strategy strives to eliminate EE gaps for the four EE designated groups: Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, and women. Where an EE gap exists at the time of appointment, EE may be used as an appointment criterion for permanent and temporary appointments/staffing actions over six months made through this process.
- Directs programs and/or services within the assigned activity portfolio(s): manages human and financial resource allocations within the spectrum of supply activities; plans, develops implements and monitors frameworks of programs and/or services; promotes CRA policy; defines and implements operating standards; develops and manages program plans and strategies.
- Directs and/or develops and/or reviews a wide variety of documentation (such as directives, policies, solicitations, contracts, briefing notes, summaries, reports, training material): determines the scope of the information to be included and ensures its validity.
- Provides advice, recommendations and guidance to senior management and a variety of stakeholders on service planning, risk assessment, cost benefits and the development of business or service agreements.
- Provides senior management and other stakeholders with strategic vision and objectives within assigned activity portfolios: anticipating evolving trends, initiatives and requirements by monitoring developments in supply services, programs or related activities; assessing business opportunities for potential system, program or service development, growth and delivery options; developing multi-disciplinary strategic, corporate and business plans to meet CRA goals and objectives and/or client requirements (such as systems enhancements, internal or external structural or policy changes, new approaches to procurement, contracting or life cycle management).
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience* in making recommendations and providing advice to senior officials (executives at the EX01 and above) in relation to procurement strategies.
Company: Canada Revenue Agency
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com