Customer Service Representative with Italian and English Positions in CPM International Contact Centre Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia
Website CPM International Contact Centre
This Jobsfunter Listing is about CPM International Contact Centre in Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia 2022
About the job
Aktiia was founded out of a passion to create the best solution for the diagnosis and management of high blood pressure.
To support their accelerating revenue growth and ambitious product roadmap, we are seeking a Customer Support Agent to join our team. If you are a top performer who is looking for an exciting, fun environment and are motivated by mission, join us and help change the way hypertension is measured and managed for almost a billion people worldwide.
► Your responsibilities will include these tasks:
• Respond to customer queries via e-mail, ticket, or on social media (at the moment no phone calls, but may be in the future)
• Identify customers requests and find a solution in a timely manner
• Collect and analyse data
• Monitor customer complaints on social media and answer to provide guidance
• Follow up with customers to ensure their requests have been solved
• Proficiency in Italian and advanced level of English are a must
• Proven working experience in Customer Support.
• Effective prioritization (able to juggle responsibilities across multiple issues).
• Excellent time management skills with a strong sense of urgency.
• Strong client-facing and communication skills.
• Multi-tasking abilities.
• Patience when handling tough cases.
• Start date: ASAP
• Outstanding work location and facilities
• Best in class people engagement activities and programs
• Ongoing training and development and an opportunity for you to cultivate a new and exciting career in a high growth environment
• Salary: 16.500€ gross/year
• Commuting allowance €50 Per month (€600 per annum)
• Food Vouchers €100 Per Month (€1200 per annum with no employee contribution)
► Who we are?
At CPM, we create and deliver insight sales, marketing, and customer experience strategies, wherever and whenever our clients, customers, and shoppers can be influenced.
Today, CPM leads a diverse and inclusive working environment employing over 3000 people, delivering high-end customer experience solutions across 71 markets in over 26 different languages.
We’re People People
We understand what makes people tick. We also know that talented people, expertly trained and happy at work, do brilliant work for our clients every day.
CPM International does not discriminate based on race, creed, colour, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, physical or mental ability, veteran status, military obligations, or marital status.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Communication Skills
- Computer Skills
- Customer Service
- Customer Support
- Help Desk
Company: CPM International Contact Centre
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia
Application Deadline: N/A