This Jobsfunter Listing is about Covetrus in Phoenix, AZ 2022
About the job
Who We Are
Covetrus is the global market leader in animal-health technology and services, dedicated to advancing the world of veterinary medicine and to empowering veterinary healthcare teams across the companion, equine, and large-animal health markets.
Never Settle – Share the Customer Goal – Give Power – Be Passionate – Do Good
Come join our amazing team where we go for great, put the customer first, operate as one team, cultivate a passion for animals, and always act responsibly for customers and society. Do you love animals? Then help us improve their lives on a daily basis!
Responsible for labeling, inspecting and packaging of final container products with manual and/or automated packaging systems from distribution center to customer or clinical trial sites.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance starting on Day 1
- 20 Days of Paid Time Off a year
- 10 Paid Company Holidays
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program and more!
Competencies (skills And Abilities)
- Organizational Skills.
- Technical Capacity.
- Time Management
- Communication Proficiency.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Flexible for days and weekends
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Generates invoices and shipping labels
- Prepares, packages and ships product accurately and according to specifications so they are received in good, useable condition according to packing and shipping standards and procedures
- Fills customer orders in a timely and accurate manner
- Receives and unloads new product shipments, verifying items for accuracy, damage, dates and lots; records appropriate information in receiving logs
- Regular interaction and communication with Receiving/Inventory Clerk to ensure proper stock at all times
- Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies
- Maintains good housekeeping of the warehouse area
- Responsible for following all of safety practices including, but not limited to: equipment, building, and general safety practices
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/ WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to read picking tickets and labels on products.
- Must be able to hear well enough to communicate with co-workers.
- Must be able to operate PC & telephone.
- Must be able to operate a hand jack and other materials handling equipment.
- Occasionally must be able to exert up to 70 pounds of force and/or frequently exerting up to 50 pounds of force, and/or constantly up to 30 pounds of force to move objects.
Covetrus is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A