Transactional Procurement Jr. Specialist with English – afternoon shift Vacancies in Covestro Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Covestro in Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia 2022
About the job
We are Covestro. We are curious. We are courageous. We are colorful. We refined Chemical material solutions with game-changing products. Let us empower you to push boundaries. Join us and our 18.150 colleagues now and together we will make the world a brighter place.
What We Offer
Major tasks and responsibilities
Responsible for the day to day Procurement operations including issue resolution and Supplier Management for the following process areas:
- Processing of PRs and release of POs to suppliers according to OSP and within quality and time constraints
- Track and follow up POs and deliveries to ensure security of supply
- Documentation in SAP
- Manage import licenses and (currently not in Operations in Germany) end-use certificates for concerned raw materials
- Manage availability issue resolution in coordination with requisitioners and planners
- Coordinate delivery and quality non conformities in relation with respective plant stakeholders
- Achieve performance and quality standards as defined in relevant service level agreements.
- Manage operational supplier performance, on time in full (OTIF)
- Resolve regular supply issues and complaints in collaboration with Category Management/ Sourcing
- Other tasks based on superior request.
The Transactional Procurement Jr. Specialist ensures timely, efficient and accurate execution of PO execution process activities on a regional basis.
X Individual Contributor
X Team Member
- Service Delivery Manager
- PO Execution Team Lead
- Team Members
- Internal customers/ requisitioners
- Related IT function
- Center of Expertise
- Corporate Functions
- External Auditors
- External Service Providers
- High school degree or equivalent experience, preferable in business.
- Approximately 1-2 years of experience in the area of Procurement.
- Some experience in Procurement processes in a complex and international business environment of advantage.
- Basic knowledge of SAP and typical other IT-tools as a plus.
- Self-disciplined with ability to work independently and under stress and pressure.
- Ability to adapt to new culture and people.
- Strong service orientation: strong commitment to customer orientation and understanding of customer needs and market trends.
- Strong communication skills.
- Business proficient English.
- Other European language is welcome.
What You Offer
Are you as curious, courageous and colorful as we are? If so, we can offer you an exciting career opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application including a cover letter, resume/CV, and relevant certificates. Become part of our Team – apply now!
Covestro welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of racial or ethnic origin, skin color, nationality, religion, philosophy, gender, age, disability, appearance or sexual identity. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia
Application Deadline: N/A