Process Consultant (m/f/d) Supply Chain Planning Job in Covestro Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Covestro in Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia 2022
About the job
We are Covestro. We are curious. We are courageous. We are colorful. We refined Chemical material solutions with game-changing products. Let us empower you to push boundaries. Join us and our 18.150 colleagues now and together we will make the world a brighter place.
What We Offer
Our CFO (Chief Financial Officer) function manages the financial processes of our company and is also responsible for IT solutions and IT services for the entire Group.
The open position is in the “Application Services” department in the IT service area, which has overall responsibility for the IT solutions and applications that map Covestro’s business processes. By supply chain planning, we mean in particular the processes from sales planning through supply network to production planning. The corresponding IT solutions therefore have a direct impact on the efficiency of production and sales processes at Covestro. Only with these solutions can the complete added value be generated.
As Process Consultant (m/f/d) for the Supply Chain Planning area, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You will be responsible for the design and implementation of IT solutions for processes in Supply Chain Planning primarily using SAP applications as well as new technologies, such as Amazon Cloud Services.
- In this context, you will be responsible for requirements management, as well as implementation work and documentation.
- Through your responsible way of working you support a sustainable, efficient and reliable application operation
- As a team player in agile teams consisting of internal and external resources, you ensure open communication and motivate others through your determination and expertise
- By actively building knowledge of current market trends and solutions in supply chain management, you create added value for Covestro and drive continuous improvement and innovation
What You Offer
- You have a successfully completed university degree, preferably in the field of computer science or a comparable education with relevant professional experience
- For this position you have several years of professional experience in a comparable position, especially in IT implementation projects
- Very good process knowledge and technical expertise with software solutions in the area of supply chain planning (Integrated Business Planning, SAP APO) is a prerequisite
- You are familiar with agile development methods such as SCRUM and working in a DevOps team
- You have the ability to quickly familiarize yourself with new areas of responsibility and are characterized by innovative thinking as well as a systematic and reliable way of working
- Your profile is rounded off by very good written and spoken English skills
The position is currently planned for the Bratislava site. However, there is the possibility of working from Leverkusen. If you are interested, please let us know in your application.
The minimum salary is 2800 EUR/month. The basic salary can be higher depending on the skills and previous experience of the candidate.
Are you as curious, courageous and colorful as we are? If so, we can offer you an exciting career opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application including a cover letter, resume/CV, and relevant certificates. Become part of our Team – apply now!
Covestro welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of racial or ethnic origin, skin color, nationality, religion, philosophy, gender, age, disability, appearance or sexual identity. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia
Application Deadline: N/A