Website Cotton On
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join our Factorie team as a Buying Admin on a 6 month contract.
- You will be responsible for supporting the functionality and operating rhythm of the Buying department including all aspects of administration to ensure that all purchase orders are carried out with accuracy and efficiency. We are looking for someone who has a high level of attention to detail, planning and the ability to meet deadlines. It is essential that you are able to work autonomously and have the skillset to problem solve and make confident decisions that will support the function of each department. If you are a looking for hands on experience working within a product space and are passionate about supporting a team to be at their best, then this could be your new role.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong organization, planning and time management skills
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Proficient skills in Microsoft excel is essential
- Ideally, you are a graduate in either Fashion, Textiles or Production
Qualification & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in data reporting and analysis.
- Previous experience in retail or another fast-paced environment.
Company: Cotton On
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Geelong, AU
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com