Website Cotton On
Join the Cotton On Group in this exciting Stocktake Supervisors role which will see you supervising a maximum of 4 stocktakes per week across the region. As Stocktake Supervisor, you will be responsible for managing the stocktake process and team to ensure the stocktake is executed efficiently and effectively.
- Your role will also include the preparation and all administrative duties as well as Shrink Reporting and Analysis. You will be accountable for the accuracy of the Stocktakes and the integrity of the reporting, along with maintaining a high level of communication and quality relationship building with all Key Stakeholders.
- You have excellent communication skills and demonstrate a proactive and motivated approach
- You have previous experience managing and influencing a team to deliver excellent results.
Qualification & Experience:
- You must be willing to travel (max 1-2 hours’ drive), a driver’s license and own transport is essential.
- You have a solid understanding of the retail environment, stocktake experience in desirable but not essential.
Company: Cotton On
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, AU
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org