Future Opportunities – Floor Manager careers in COS Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia
This Jobsfunter Listing is about COS in Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia 2022
About the job
Are you a leader looking for a new challenge?
Could you make the difference to a customer’s day?
If you answered YES – we would love to hear from you…
Here at COS we are looking for Floor Managers to join our store in Bratislava in the future.
COS is a fashion brand for women and men who want timeless, modern, functional and considered design. Offering reinvented classics and wardrobe essentials, we create pieces that are made to last beyond the season. Since launching in 2007 we have opened stores in over 40 countries worldwide, all in carefully considered locations, applying a design concept that preserves the buildings’ original features whilst creating a modern, contemporary space.
About The Role…
- Although every day will be different, some of the things that you will do regularly include:
- Offering customers a high level of service; starting conversations with them and helping them create outfits
- Analysing selling information and taking responsibility for the store sales performance
- Leading and motivating a team of managers, visual merchandisers and sales assistants to achieve excellent standards of service
- Leading recruitment events and ensure all new colleagues are made to feel welcome and are well-trained
- Identifying future talents and putting together development plans to support their progression
- Overseeing store operations
- Being a COS brand ambassador and providing the best experience for our customers.
- Creating a great place to work
To work as a store manager, you should have previous management/leadership experience plus the qualities below:
- Approx. 1 year working as a manager within a retail environment.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to lead, train and develop a team
- Good English language sills
- Customer focused
- Self-motivated & Positive
- A genuine interest in others
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent commercial abilities and interest in fashion, retail
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, weekends and evenings when required
Why choose us?
When you first join COS we will give you a full introduction, excellent training, and a mentor that will support you during your first days, weeks and months. In addition to this you will also receive lots of fantastic benefits including;
- Work in a global company but in a quite small, friendly team
- Informal company culture where we respect diversity and support each other
- Health insurance
- COS collection clothing allowance
- 25% discount on products from all H&M Group brands plus free shipping when shopping online
- Comfortable, esthetic back of the house
- Introduction training
- Learning and development opportunities
- Work with beautiful products at an interesting brand inspired by art and architecture
Over the last 10 years we have carefully built a culture where our people are supported, inspired and encouraged to be the best they can. Our brand is creative, forward thinking and modern; choosing longevity over passing trends.
We set the bar high at COS; we are committed to recruiting great people, offering an environment where talent is recognised and valued. We believe that a diverse workforce plays an important role in the success of COS. We celebrate individual differences and appreciate the contribution that all our colleagues make.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia
Application Deadline: N/A