This Jobsfunter Listing is about CORE in Lake Mary, FL 2022
About the job
Software Support Analyst
Job Location: East Providence, RI; Indianapolis, IN or Lake Mary, FL
About the Company:
CORE Business Technologies is the only SaaS-based solution provider that closes the loop on the full payment transaction lifecycle, enabling fast, frictionless, interaction between government, healthcare, and higher education clients, their constituents, and customers. Our Enterprise solution supports all engagement and payment channels with purpose-built, market-driven workflows, processing, and reconciliation. Our goals are to reduce the noise, harmonize the data, deliver simplicity, turning payments into a positive engagement for clients, their constituents, and customers. It takes a collaborative culture and amazing talent to meet such goals. We invest in our people and promote a diverse, inclusive, and engaging culture. We look for employees who are engaged and passionate about our products, our customers’ success, and being part of a world-class team. We are growing fast and need a highly motivated and talented Software Support Analyst to join our team. This position will be for our East Providence, RI; Indianapolis, IN or Lake Mary, FL office.
The ideal candidate should exemplify our CORE values. Our employees value these things:
Stay Present & Get It Done.
We stay accountable, driven, and humble. We do what we say we’re going to do because our interactions are grounded in empathy, collaboration, and growth. We do exceptional things.
Evolve & Adapt
We are open to new ideas. We believe that change is a critical component of success. We don’t let mistakes hold us back. Rather we learn, grow, and get better. We focus on results that matter which helps us overcome obstacles and deliver unparalleled success.
We are fans of each other, our customers, and the work we do. We partner closely with our customers to deliver transformative solutions. Our perspective and experience drive better business.
Candidates must have a strong knowledge of PCs and MS Windows and exhibit strong written and oral communication skills. The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, able to work well on a team, and possess excellent interpersonal skills. They should also have experience using, implementing and/or have a good understanding of working with web-based applications. Having previous experience working in a call center environment or any payments industry experience is preferred.
Primary Duties (include but not limited to)
• Customer support
• Call management
• Task maintenance
• Customer technical/application assistance
• Modifying configurations
• Reporting and technical assessment for proper escalation to appropriate resources
• Candidates must reside in the US (ideally already in the Providence, RI area) and must be a
US citizen or already have long term work permits.
• Bachelor’s or Associates Degree
• 2 to 3 years of relevant experience.
• Experience working across cross-functional teams
• Problem solving experience
• Knowledge of data warehouses
• Ability to communicate effectively using modern tools
• Proficient with Microsoft Office 365
• Salesforce experience is preferred
Why Join CORE
This is an opportunity to join a growing technology company in a very exciting space with unlimited potential and the opportunity to help establish culture and impact the company’s success. CORE values people who share our values and we offer great benefits including:
• Competitive compensation includes base salary.
• 401k plan and matching.
• Great benefits including health, dental and vision insurance, life, and short/long-term disability insurance.
• A hybrid workplace to ensure optimal balance of safety, time management, and intracompany collaboration.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Lake Mary, FL
Application Deadline: N/A