Website Contour Aviation
Contour is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship, color, creed, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, political affiliation, marital status, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status, gender identity, or any other protected status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of policies and processes pertaining to unaccompanied minors, law enforcement officers, hazardous materials, and other regulatory requirements.
- Actively involved with respect to airport operations, meetings, and all planning sessions.
- Perform the duties of a Ground Security Coordinator (GSC).
- Greet and assist all customers in a prompt, friendly and courteous manner.
- Check and accept passenger baggage.
- Provide accurate gate, flight arrival and departure information, as well as answer general inquires.
- Provide check-in assistance, ticketing changes, re-booking of itineraries and special service requests for passengers.
- Act as liaison between stations operations and members of management to include but limited to email correspondence, shift summaries, IROPS communication, etc.
- Board/deplane flights and escort passengers to and from aircraft as needed, includes pushing wheelchairs and assisting other passengers with additional needs.
- Provide clear and accurate communication to passengers, agents, flight crews and vendors.
- Responsible for always maintaining the safety and security of the ramp.
- Possess strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Be authorized to work in the United States and able to travel in and out of the United States.
Be at least 18 years of age.
- Able to coordinate multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Must have a valid driver license and good driving record.
- Able to handle interruptions and a fast-paced environment.
- Must have well-developed people skills and ability to work with a variety of personalities.
- Must understand, read, and write English. Ability to read, write, speak and understand Spanish a plus but not required.
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft suite of products including Office 365, Excel, Outlook, and Word. Must also have a basic understanding of similar soft wares
- Possess polished and professional interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and a customer-oriented mindset
Qualification & Experience:
- At least nine (9) months of prior airlines or industry experience preferred.
- Possess high school diploma or GED certification.
Company: Contour Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Beckley, WV, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org