Website Contour Aviation
At Contour, our core values are at the heart of everything that we do and every decision we make. Constant throughout all our lines of business is a commitment to integrity and safety. Our team members consistently display an attitude of excellence and the ability to think like a customer. We recognize that there is strength in unity and work together as a team to accomplish our ambitious goals.
- Careful handling of customer baggage, and company material; frequent lifting, loading/unloading, sorting and transfer of baggage, and company material
- Monitor customer safety during boarding and deplaning and assist customers in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Marshal aircraft on the ramp (e.g., directing, assisting, and parking all arriving, departing and towed aircraft).
- Perform the duties of a Ground Security Coordinator as outlined in the Company security program.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of policies and processes pertaining to unaccompanied minors, law enforcement officers, hazardous materials, and other regulatory requirements.
- Observe safe ground-handling procedures and maintenance of ground service equipment, including the performance of equipment checks.
- Provide clear and accurate communication to passengers, agents, flight crews and vendors.
- Comply with all safety procedures and airline policies.
- Responsible for always maintaining the safety and security of the ramp.
- Service aircraft as needed (e.g., aircraft lavatories, potable water, window wash, deicing and commissary items).
- Be self-motivated and able to motivate others.
- Must pass a DOT required pre-employment drug screen and willing to submit to and pass FAA and
- Company mandated random drug and alcohol tests.
- Able to handle interruptions and a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal delivered with tact and professionalism
- Able to work nights, weekends, holidays, and varying schedules.
- Maintain strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a safe professional manner adhering to all regulatory requirements including OSHA, EPA, state, and federal regulations.
- Able to pass an FAA required 10-year work history review and submit to criminal background and fingerprint checks.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Company: Contour Aviation
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Oakland, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org