Website Contour Aviation
Contour is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship, color, creed, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, political affiliation, marital status, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status, gender identity, or any other protected status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
- Observe safe ground-handling procedures and maintenance of ground service equipment, including the performance of equipment checks.
- Provide accurate gate, flight arrival and departure information, as well as answer general inquires.
- Monitor customer safety during boarding and deplaning and assist customers in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Comply with all safety procedures and airline policies.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of policies and processes pertaining to unaccompanied minors, law enforcement officers, hazardous materials, and other regulatory requirements.
- Marshal aircraft on the ramp (e.g., directing, assisting, and parking all arriving, departing and towed aircraft).
- Provide clear and accurate communication to passengers, agents, flight crews and vendors.
- Assist unaccompanied minors and passengers with special needs, resolve customer concerns.
- Responsible for always maintaining the safety and security of the ramp.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be authorized to work in the United States and able to travel in and out of the United States.
- Maintain strong attention to detail.
- Must have a valid driver license and good driving record.
- Must understand, read, and write English. Ability to read, write, speak, and understand Spanish a plus but not required.
- Possess strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Possess polished and professional interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and a customer-oriented mindset.
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft suite of products including Office 365, Excel, Outlook, and Word. Must also have a basic understanding of similar soft wares
- Able to handle interruptions and a fast-paced environment.
- Able to type 30 words per minute.
- Must have well-developed people skills and ability to work with a variety of personalities.
- Able to coordinate multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
Qualification & Experience:
- Possess high school diploma or GED certification
- At least nine (9) months of prior airlines or industry experience preferred.
Company: Contour Aviation
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Pittsburgh, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org