Website Contour Aviation
Contour is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship, color, creed, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, political affiliation, marital status, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status, gender identity, or any other protected status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
- Responsible for always maintaining the safety and security of the ramp.
- Greet and assist all customers in a prompt, friendly and courteous manner,
- Provide check-in assistance, ticketing changes, re-booking of itineraries and special service requests for passengers.
- Comply with all safety procedures and airline policies.
- Board/deplane flights and escort passengers to and from aircraft as needed, includes pushing wheelchairs and assisting other passengers with additional needs.
- Provide accurate gate, flight arrival and departure information, as well as answer general inquires.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of policies and processes pertaining to unaccompanied minors, law enforcement officers, hazardous materials, and other regulatory requirements.
- Assist unaccompanied minors and passengers with special needs, resolve customer concerns.
- Check and accept passenger baggage.
- Provide clear and accurate communication to passengers, agents, flight crews and vendors.
- Able to type 30 words per minute.
- Possess strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Maintain strong attention to detail.
- Must have well-developed people skills and ability to work with a variety of personalities.
- Possess polished and professional interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and a customer-oriented mindset.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Must understand, read, and write English. Ability to read, write, speak, and understand Spanish a plus but not required.
- Able to coordinate multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Must have a valid driver license and good driving record.
- Be authorized to work in the United States and able to travel in and out of the United States.
- Able to handle interruptions and a fast-paced environment.
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft suite of products including Office 365, Excel, Outlook, and Word. Must also have a basic understanding of similar soft wares
Qualification & Experience:
- At least nine (9) months of prior airlines or industry experience preferred.
- Possess high school diploma or GED certification
Company: Contour Aviation
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Baltimore, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com