Website Contour Aviation
Contour is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship, color, creed, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, political affiliation, marital status, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status, gender identity, or any other protected status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
- Provide clear and accurate communication to passengers, agents, flight crews and vendors.
- Observe safe ground-handling procedures and maintenance of ground service equipment, including the performance of equipment checks.
- Provide accurate gate, flight arrival and departure information, as well as answer general inquires
- Checking, accepting, loading, and unloading of passenger baggage.
- Provide check-in assistance, ticketing changes, re-booking of itineraries and special service requests for passengers
- Assist unaccompanied minors.
- Greet and assist all customers in a prompt, friendly and courteous manner. Assist with resolve customer concerns as needed.
- Responsible for marshaling aircraft, servicing aircraft, assisting with aircraft pushback, towing, and deicing.
- Boarding/deplaning flights, escorting passengers to and from aircraft as needed, assisting passengers with special needs, and monitoring customer safety during this process.
- Responsible for always maintaining the safety and security of the ramp.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of policies and processes pertaining to unaccompanied minors, law enforcement officers, hazardous materials, and other regulatory requirements.
- Able to handle interruptions and a fast-paced environment.
- Must pass a DOT required pre-employment drug screen and willing to submit to and pass FAA and Company mandated random drug and alcohol tests.
- Must understand, read, and write English.
- Possess strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be authorized to work in the United States and able to travel in and out of the United States.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal delivered with tact and professionalism
- Must have well-developed people skills and ability to work with a variety of personalities.
- Able to coordinate multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Be self-motivated and able to motivate others
- Maintain strong attention to detail.
- Must have a valid driver license and good driving record.
- Possess polished and professional interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and a customer-oriented mindset
Qualification & Experience:
- Prior aviation experience or aviation related education a plus.
- Possess high school diploma or GED equivalent.
Company: Contour Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Macon, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org