Website Contour Aviation
Contour is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship, color, creed, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, political affiliation, marital status, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status, gender identity, or any other protected status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
- Trouble shoot shipping issues.
- Keep up with all recorded information required by management.
- Assist the department by stocking, pulling and reorganizing parts and tools as needed.
- Handle, package, and schedule shipments to conform to all applicable codes and restrictions that may apply to the item being processed.
- Maintain stock room and other areas in control by the Parts Department.
- Maintain shipping supplies and tools that are needed for the job.
- Maintain and organize files from bill of ladings to hazardous paperwork.
- Load trucks safely in all types of conditions.
- Obtain and process all shipments including receiving deliveries.
- Repair and pack crates as needed for safe movement of outgoing or incoming products.
- Able to handle interruptions and a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient with computer applications including Microsoft office suite, Quantum, FOS, and CAMP software is a strong plus.
- Possess polished and professional interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and a customer-oriented mindset.
- Must understand, read, and write English. Ability to understand, read, and write Spanish is a plus but not required.
Possess strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Must have well-developed people skills and ability to work with a variety of personalities.
- Able to coordinate multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Solid knowledge of data analysis, inventory management software, and forecasting techniques
- Must have a valid driver license and good driving record.
- Be authorized to work in the United States and able to travel in and out of the United States.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in a warehouse setting, working with shipping or receiving.
- Possess high school diploma or GED certification.
Company: Contour Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tupelo, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com