Website Contour Aviation
Contour is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship, color, creed, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, political affiliation, marital status, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status, gender identity, or any other protected status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
- Maintain the supplies and perform preventive maintenance.
- Maintain and keep track of all the maintenance records.
- Maintain, modify, and install the various components of aircraft sheet metal.
- Lay out plans, fabrication and installation models for modifications.
- Provide assistance to aircraft maintenance technicians on various tasks.
Perform checks; carry out inspections and removal of components.
- Study technical manuals, blueprints and engineering drawings.
- Remove and disassemble defective parts of the aircraft.
- Perform final checks on assembly and installation of parts that were replaced.
- Adhere to Company policies and safety programs.
- Repair, rework, install and fabricate the complex aircraft structural assemblies, both internal and external.
- Able to pass an FAA required 10-year work history review and submit to criminal background and fingerprint checks.
- Able to operate warehouse machinery and equipment
- FAA Airframe & Powerplant license or adequate work experience for FAA authorization for Repairman Certificate is required.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Able to coordinate multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Possess strong leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Able to work nights, weekends, holidays, and varying schedules.
- Possess polished and professional interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and a customer-oriented mindset.
- Must have well-developed people skills and ability to work with a variety of personalities.
- Be authorized to work in the United States and able to travel in and out of the United States.
- Must understand, read, and write English. Ability to understand, read, and write Spanish is a plus but not required.
- Must have a valid driver license and good driving record.
- Able to pass a DOT Pre-Employment drug screening and submit to random DOT drug and/or alcohol testing.
Qualification & Experience:
- Two (2) or more years of prior experience is preferred.
- Possess high school diploma or GED certification
- Must have experience and be highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Company: Contour Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tupelo, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org