IT technician – SAP EWM support vacancy in Continental Púchov, Trenciansky, Slovakia
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Continental in Púchov, Trenciansky, Slovakia 2022
About the job
Continental’s digital capabilities are growing every day. Our Tires Manufacturing IT Competence Center drives the digitization of our tire plant’s processes – and we want you to join us!
We analyze business requirements and transform them into the latest digital processes and systems. This enables Continental’s Tire business to continuously improve production performance and quality results in order to meet customer requirements.
We partner with people from our tire plants and other areas within the company to realize new functionalities or test and evaluate new technology. We are a global, highly motivated IT team that has the freedom to act and embraces diverse thoughts and perspectives.
If you love to create and improve digital solutions and drive them from idea to implementation, Continental is the perfect match for you.
In this exciting job you join our global support organization and work on the following tasks:
- Executing counter measures to solve possible incidents and problems
- Coordinating developments and maintenance activities for SAP EWM
- Co-operating in concept, design, specification and implementation of applications and interfaces for our warehouse and material flow control system for our tire plants worldwide
- Performing and approving functional tests and technical documentation
- Trainings our global support organization and key users
- Participating in internal projects and global roll-outs with focus on implementating SAP EWM in our plants
- Working closely together with IT colleagues from other areas (shop floor, local plant IT) and internal customers
Get to know select already today on our website .
- Academic degree in information technologies or an equivalent qualification
- Multiple years of experience in mentioned field of activity or verifiable practical working experience as SAP EWM Consultant in an industry company
- Working knowledge in one or two additional SAP R/3 modules (e. g. SAP PP / MM)
- General development knowledge (ABAP)
- Project management skills
- Analytical and strategic thinking
- Professional working proficiency in English
- Willingness to travel up to 40% (globally)
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
What We Offer
Being part of a global IT team of thousands of colleagues working on various innovations and tasks, there is always an opportunity to grow and move into different directions within our corporation.
You can expect the following benefits:
- Basic salary from 1,927€
- Minimum 20 days of vacation per year
- Vacation days increase after 5 years of service
- Individual development planning based on your personal needs and targets (e. g. mentoring, trainings or global internal Software Academy)
- Flexible working time
- Agile and collaborative workstyle
- Opportunity to make a difference
- Employee discounts
- An international team across 7 locations in a globally active organization
- Contributions to supplementary pension insurance
- Canteen on-site
- Contribution to spa stays
- Language courses
- Interest-free loans
- Sabbatical option
- Possibility to take overtime
You would like to learn more about our benefits in detail? Click here .
If this sounds like a perfect match for you and if you want to become the next supporter of our core values Trust For One Another, Passion to Win and Freedom to Act, we are looking forward receiving your application.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Púchov, Trenciansky, Slovakia
Application Deadline: N/A