Financial Analysis Manager Jobs in Conifer Health Solutions Frisco, TX
Website Conifer Health Solutions
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Conifer Health Solutions in Frisco, TX 2022
About the job
As a part of the Tenet and Catholic Health Initiatives family, Conifer Health brings 30 years of healthcare industry expertise to clients in more than 135 local regions nationwide. We help our clients strengthen their financial and clinical performance, serve their communities and succeed at the business of healthcare. Conifer Health helps organizations transition from volume to value-based care, enhance the consumer and patient healthcare experience and improve quality, cost and access to healthcare. Are you ready to be part of our solutions? Welcome to the company that gives you the resources and incentives to redefine healthcare services, with a competitive benefits package and leadership to take your career to the next step!
The Finance Manager will be responsible for coordinating and driving the finance organization reporting and analysis cadence and model/tool development. This will entail leading the quarterly forecasting, annual operating plan. The role will also support the month-end analysis and reporting cycles for Conifer Health Solutions and/or lines of business such as Conifer Revenue Cycle Solutions, as well as working with the unit finance leaders in support of their business. Works with business partners such as operational and functional leadership and their delegates to develop and maintain an environment of financial accountability, including a focus on revenue capture, expense control, and corporate compliance. Drives for changes in work products and processes that will improve operational efficiencies and effectiveness. Challenges business partners to keep focus on budget/forecast targets.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
Include the following. Others may be assigned.
- Serve as trusted financial advisor and business partner to leadership overseeing aspects of sales, shared services, operations and/or business lines
- Foster a driver-based approach to forecasting and business case development using analytics and KPIs
- Use financial information and analytics to tell the story of performance via KPIs and metrics
- Develop and maintain financial and statistical models
- Manage the quarterly forecasting process, ensuring all Conifer Health teams are in line with the process and timelines
- Ensure that our analysis tools support a sound decision making process that leads to the right decisions being made at the unit level, as well as at the operating leadership team level
- Act as a change agent in leading the ongoing efforts to improve our month-end, annual planning and quarterly forecasting processes with an emphasis on driving efficiency, maximizing effectiveness and delivering value
- Lead the development of insightful financial materials for all reviews with Conifer and/or Tenet leadership to drive forward looking discussions and action items
- Drive coordination across the CFO organization between field finance and functional finance teams supporting operations and finance
- Lead annual business planning process for respective business unit or entity
- Lead ad hoc analysis in support of the business, may lead projects within the organization
- Lead and develop team members, ensure they are motivated and engaged
- Maintain security, confidentiality and controls on all documents in the Finance department
- Leverage financial systems/applications to improve processes and develop actionable insights
- Perform other related duties as assigned
If direct report positions are listed below, the following responsibilities will be performed in accordance with guidelines, policies and procedures and applicable laws. Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Direct Reports (titles) Senior Analyst, Financial Analysis; Advanced Analyst, Financial Analysis
Indirect Reports (titles) N/A
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong technical skills, working with applications such as multi-dimensional databases (TM1, Essbase, PowerOLAP) and advanced working knowledge of Excel; experience with advanced analytic tools (Power BI), visualization tools and/or Enterprise Performance Management systems a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of federal, state and regulatory accounting and reporting regulations, GAAP, cost management techniques, financial analysis and budgets required
- Strong understanding of financial planning and analysis processes; can use this understanding to drive the development of tools and processes to focus our FP&A processes of insights, decisions and actions, and not just filling out a spreadsheet
- Excellent skills in complex analytic problem solving, strategic planning, program development, project management, change management and group process
- Must have a solid process orientation
- Good communication skills to ensure all parties are aligned to timing and expectations
- Must embrace the continuous improvement mindset, seeking out new ways to do things and generate efficiencies or better analytical insights
- Strong oral, written and formal presentation skills including ability to communicate complex financial issues in a simple way
- Strong interpersonal skills: work well as part of a cross-functional team and able to interact at all levels
- Demonstrates a passion for learning and a willingness to build new skills
- Ability to understand the vision of the organization and translate it into specific plans and actions that achieve desired results
- Strong ability to rapidly assimilate complex data and make decisions
- Ability to work with and influence constituents across the organization
- Strong drive for results including demonstrated initiative necessary to anticipate, recognize and solve for challenges/problems
- Sensitive to deadlines and strive to deliver quality information in a timely manner while handling multiple priorities
- Must demonstrate customer focus (internal and external), attention to detail, command skills, and ability to deal with ambiguity
- Must possess exceptional Microsoft excel skills
Conifer requires its candidates, as applicable and as permitted by law, to obtain and provide confirmation of all required vaccinations and screenings prior to the start of employment. This may include, but is not limited to, the COVID-19 vaccination, influenza vaccination, and/or any future required vaccines and screenings.
Education / Experience
Include minimum education, technical training, and/or experience preferred to perform the job.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, economics, finance, or other related field required
- Master’s degree in business administration, economics, finance, or other related field preferred
- Minimum of 5 – 10 years financial analysis including 1 – 5 years in leadership.
- Management or related experience in a health care system and/or multi-service provider setting a plus
Include minimum certification required to perform the job.
- Certified Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis Professional certification preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to work in sitting position, use computer and answer telephone
- Ability to travel
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Office Work Environment
- Approximately 10% travel may be required
Job: Conifer Health Solutions
Primary Location: Frisco, Texas
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Days
Company: Conifer Health Solutions
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Executive
Job Location: Frisco, TX
Application Deadline: N/A