Website Conifer Health Solutions
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Conifer Health Solutions in St Petersburg, FL 2022
About the job
As a part of the Tenet and Catholic Health Initiatives family, Conifer Health brings 30 years of healthcare industry expertise to clients in more than 135 local regions nationwide. We help our clients strengthen their financial and clinical performance, serve their communities and succeed at the business of healthcare. Conifer Health helps organizations transition from volume to value-based care, enhance the consumer and patient healthcare experience and improve quality, cost and access to healthcare. Are you ready to be part of our solutions? Welcome to the company that gives you the resources and incentives to redefine healthcare services, with a competitive benefits package and leadership to take your career to the next step!
The Patient Services Center Manager is responsible for assisting the on-site Director with the overall operation of the Patient Service Center. Responsibilities include organizing, planning and monitoring work processes for scheduling, pre-registration, pre-authorization and financial clearance. Position will be responsible for leading the team to deliver excellent customer service and to continually improve the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of the Patient Service Center. This position is responsible for adherence of Patient Service Center processes and increased client satisfaction.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
Include the following. Others may be assigned.
- Responsible for reviewing call statistics, staffing models and reporting. Expected to make recommendations to the Director regarding necessary adjustments to procedures or staffing to ensure excellent customer service and operational objectives are met or exceeded.
- Communicates with client hospitals; receiving and documenting any concerns or questions in regards to departmental procedures and quality of service.
- Exercise leadership and motivate supervisors and team members to incorporate vision, strategic planning, and elements of quality management into the full range of the department’s activities; encouraging creative thinking and innovation; influencing others toward a spirit of service; implementing new or cutting edge programs/processes
- Responsible for assisting the Director with meeting department service level requirements. Lead the continued improvement of all quality and training programs for department. Manage workflow, project calendar, and time lines
- Work closely with clients, emerging PS team members and management through side by side review and coaching. Review, research, and respond to Issues Logged, emails, and or phone calls by facility representatives, on a daily basis as the Subject matter expert. Respond in a timely manner in accordance with established service deliverables
If direct report positions are listed below, the following responsibilities will be performed in accordance with guidelines, policies and procedures and applicable laws. Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Direct Reports (titles): Supervisor, PSC;; Rep, PSC I – LEAD
- Leadership: Reports to a Director on-site. Not the standalone leader who represents Conifer in Revenue Cycle Management
Conifer requires its candidates, as applicable and as permitted by law, to obtain and provide confirmation of all required vaccinations and screenings prior to the start of employment activity. This may include, but is not limited to, the COVID-19 vaccination, influenza vaccination, and/or any future required vaccines and screenings.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work independently and organize and complete projects in an efficient and timely manner
- Ability to utilize exceptional problem solving and analytical abilities to anticipate, quickly address and make correct decisions in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent organizational and management skills, ability to function effectively under stress of conflicting demands on time and attention
- Must be able to work outside normal business hours as needed due to department expanded evening and weekend hours of operation.
- Ability to develop and meet schedules
- Expertise with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and the Internet
- Intermediate group leadership and facilitation skills
- Ability to perform essential job functions with high degree of independence, flexibility, and creative problem solving techniques
- Attentive listening skills
- Ability to interpret third party Payer principals and terms
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and team members (both oral and written communication)
- Ability to work in a production driven call-center environment
- Familiarity with working with dual computer monitors (may be required to use dual monitors)
- Must have basic typing ability
- Must have working knowledge of Windows based computer environment
- Ability to multitask in multiple systems (financial clearance and scheduling) simultaneously
- Extensive multitasking ability
Education / Experience
Include minimum education, technical training, and/or experience preferred to perform the job.
- Required: High school education or GED
- Preferred: 2 year college degree in Business, Accounting, Medical Administration or related area
- Preferred: 3-5 years’ administrative experience in patient access, medical facility, health insurance verification, or related area
- Preferred: 3-5 years’ experience in Customer Service or related call center environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to work in sitting position, use computer and answer telephone
- Ability to travel
- Includes ability to walk through hospital-based departments across broad campus settings, including Emergency Department environments
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Office Work Environment
- Hospital Work Environment
- Approximately 25% travel may be required
Job: Conifer Health Solutions
Primary Location: Saint Petersburg, Florida
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Days
Company: Conifer Health Solutions
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Executive
Job Location: St Petersburg, FL
Application Deadline: N/A