Operations Performance Manager – Remote careers in Conifer Health Solutions Frisco, TX
Website Conifer Health Solutions
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Conifer Health Solutions in Frisco, TX 2022
About the job
As a part of the Tenet and Catholic Health Initiatives family, Conifer Health brings 30 years of healthcare industry expertise to clients in more than 135 local regions nationwide. We help our clients strengthen their financial and clinical performance, serve their communities and succeed at the business of healthcare. Conifer Health helps organizations transition from volume to value-based care, enhance the consumer and patient healthcare experience and improve quality, cost and access to healthcare. Are you ready to be part of our solutions? Welcome to the company that gives you the resources and incentives to redefine healthcare services, with a competitive benefits package and leadership to take your career to the next step!
Either responsible for oversight of day to day operational reporting, forecasting, and developing data-driven insights to drive the business forward in a measureable way or an individual contributor involved in complex, higher level analysis.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
Include the following. Others may be assigned.
- Point of contact for regional operational leaders in regards to operational performance and related initiatives.
- Communication of operational performance: actions, results, and initiatives to/from customer, to/from sites.
- Work with operational leaders to ensure operational performance’s disciplines align with business and account strategies.
- Lead the operational performance team or provides high level results.
If direct report positions are listed below, the following responsibilities will be performed in accordance with guidelines, policies and procedures and applicable laws. Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Possible Direct Report (titles): ANALYST, OPS PERFORMANCE, ANALYST, OPS PERFORMANCE SR
Conifer requires its candidates, as applicable and as permitted by law, to obtain and provide confirmation of all required vaccinations and screenings prior to the start of employment activity. This may include, but is not limited to, the COVID-19 vaccination, influenza vaccination, and/or any future required vaccines and screenings.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills with superior verbal and written communications skills, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to gather and analyze complex data, utilizing deductive reasoning
- Ability to understand operational business processes, and apply technical/system knowledge
- Independent, logical thinker with proven ability to perform detailed data analysis and make sound decisions
- Strong financial & operational modeling experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including advanced Excel skills
- Intermediate knowledge with database query tools such as SQL
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed
Education / Experience
Include minimum education, technical training, and/or experience preferred to perform the job.
- 4 year college degree with major in Business Admin, Computer Science, Accounting or Finance
- 3 – 5 years of business operations experience and prior mgmt experience preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to work in sitting position, use computer and answer telephone
- May travel occasionally
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Office Work Environment
Job: Conifer Health Solutions
Primary Location: Frisco, Texas
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Days
Company: Conifer Health Solutions
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Executive
Job Location: Frisco, TX
Application Deadline: N/A