Digital Performance Manager careers in Congruent Syracuse, NY
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Congruent in Syracuse, NY 2022
About the job
Have you redefined your client’s campaign performance by breaking out of the “right” way to run a digital campaign? Do you get excited delivering the results of an A/B test knowing the conversions will scale after? Do you find satisfaction in teaching your strategies to the next generation of marketers in order to redefine the baseline of “success”? If you said yes to all three questions, we think you should keep reading.
Congruent has been fortunate to grow through COVID and we still haven’t stopped. We’re hiring for Digital Performance Manager to help our clients fill their content calendars with a variety of posts that will entertain, educate, and/or inspire. While plenty of businesses took those “uNpRecEdEnTeD TiMeS” and reinvented themselves, our clients were prepared for the pivot. Our strategies focused on brand development and human connection long before brand became a buzzword. You won’t be grinding out #throwbackthursday or National Hot Dog Day posts here… no two brands are alike and you’ll enjoy the flexibility to create for our clients serving different industries.
Key Characteristics Of a Congruent Team Member
Congruent team members bring their own energy to the team each day. Our agency environment is fast-paced and involves both periods of deep concentration as well as the ability to switch between tasks to serve a national client base.
- Committed to growth (personally and craft)
- Enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Creative and adaptable
- A desire to serve others
What You’ll Do
- monitor campaign performance regularly to provide actionable insights to media planners
- develop monthly reports built around KPIs supporting bottom-line analysis for each client
- present to clients and follow up internally with digital media teams on action items
- support social media team with content insights
- work with other members of the team to conceive, plan, launch, and actively manage multichannel marketing and digital advertising campaigns
- provide data-led insights to colleagues in other departments to help their work make a bigger impact for our clients
- plan and manage budgets for all client digital ad budgets
- navigate Google Analytics and other metric sources to make insights on how to improve ad placements
- support other marketing efforts as necessary
- stay aware of and engage with new technologies, systems, software, and processes in order to understand their potential benefits and integrate them into Congruent to better serve the team and our clients
What You Need
- strong communication skills both verbally and written
- experience planning/optimizing/scaling budgets of various sizes
- diverse experience across a variety of platforms and implementing cross-platform strategies including, but not limited to, Google Ads, Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Yahoo Gemini, Pinterest, TikTok, OTT, cable, broadcast, and radio
- to be comfortable presenting to clients and following up internally with digital media teams on action items
- experience communicating paid media strategies and results to many different stakeholders, as well as encouraging data-driven decision making
- to demonstrate an understanding of tech-integrations to connect inventory sources to available ad platforms
- an ability to research and troubleshoot measurement issues
- a strong attention to detail with ability to pivot quickly between multiple clients and projects and adapt to shifting deadlines and client goals
- the ability to read, interpret, and communicate what ads and mediums are producing positive results, and which ones aren’t
- experience building paid media spend and performance reports, as well as full-funnel marketing dashboards in a variety of programs (Google DataStudio knowledge a plus)
- to enjoy learning how to expertly use new tools and technologies
- a willingness to learn new ad formats, technical tools for immersive execution, and campaign strategies
- to be a Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets expert — you understand functions, comfortably manage large datasets, and build spreadsheets and reports that make sense
- a comprehensive understanding of what a marketing funnel is and how content, paid media, sales, SEM, and SEO intersect and work together (Google Tag Manager experience a plus)
- to be legally authorized to work in the United States
- a basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics, Mac OS, and other creative tools as necessary
- automotive experience strongly preferred
- traditional media buying experience a plus
- a desire to grow and manage team members
- 3 years experience
What You’ll Receive
- $60,000-$75,000 annual wage (experience- and skill-dependent)
- unlimited paid-time-off
- 401K with employer match
- employer-contributed health insurance with supplemental insurances
- training and education to grow your skills
- resources as needed to be productive
- opportunities to be creative and work with talented people
What to expect when applying
- upload your resumé and a cover letter
- complete the survey
- if you’re a good fit we’ll reach out right away
Business is more meaningful when people connect on a human level.
Congruent is a full-service, brand-first creative marketing agency which started as an in-house agency. Now we service local and national clients. Our Founder and CEO, Paul J Daly is a proven entrepreneur who is committed to personal and professional growth for himself and his team. Check him out at pauljdaly.com. He has gathered a diverse team of creatives from many backgrounds who strategize, produce and manage top-shelf content and campaigns for both local and national brands.
Paul and Congruent have a working relationship with industry-leading agency, Vayner Media as one of the very first companies selected into the VaynerMentors program led by Gary Vaynerchuk and his senior leadership team.
As a creative services company, we flourish on creativity and business savvy, but we also thrive on empathy and kindness. Internally, we have different work habits, creative expertises, and backgrounds. We come from both coasts, different countries, the north, the south, and everywhere in between.
Our core values double as the process by which we build brands.
- Honesty – Be authentic, always.
- Empathy – Strive to understand before being understood.
- Attention – We understand that connection always begins with attention.
- Connection – This is the outcome of our best work and most valuable relationships.
- Care – We care for and give grace to one another and those around us.
We can’t wait to welcome the next member of our family. Is it you? Let’s talk.
Congruent is an equal opportunity employer.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Syracuse, NY
Application Deadline: N/A