This Jobsfunter Listing is about Conga in Raleigh, NC 2022
About the job
Conga crushes complexity within an increasingly complex world. With our revenue lifecycle management solution, we transform your unique complexities for order configuration, execution, fulfillment, and contract renewal processes with a single critical insights data model that adapts to ever-changing business requirements and aligns the understanding and efforts of every team.
Our approach is grounded in the Conga Way, a framework of entrepreneurial spirit and achieving together to champion our 11,000+ customers. We’re committed to our customers and to removing complexity in an increasingly complex world. Our solutions quickly adapt to changing business models so you can normalize your revenue operations.
Conga, the leading provider of cloud-based solutions to automate data, documents, contracts and reporting has an opportunity for a Customer Success Specialist to drive adoption and value across Conga’s portfolio of enterprise customers. The Customer Success Specialist will bring Conga’s best ideas, innovations, and capabilities and match these to the customers’ business goals, driving greater business value and executive alignment between Conga and the customer. In this role, you will be responsible for driving customer adoption and success by providing governance advice, usage/adoption recommendations, risk identification and mitigation. The end result is increased customer satisfaction, retention and expansion of the Conga footprint. Key to this role is being able to articulate business value, coach customers to fully utilize the Conga solution and maximize the return on their investment.
This is a great opportunity for an outcome-driven early career stage SaaS to develop world class customer success skills and forge a long term career within a true market leading organization.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with customer executive sponsors and key stakeholders, to ensure Conga activities are closely aligned with the customer’s success strategy, allowing the full potential of their Conga solution to be realized
- Promote maximum value from their investment in Conga, identify new opportunities, and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment and increased footprint
- Coach customers to ensure they are leveraging all available Conga resources e.g. Help & Training, User Groups, webinars, etc
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives to appropriately map Conga features and associated business benefits to address their needs
- Play a fundamental part in coaching customers to establish and manage their Change Management/Governance/Centre of Excellence programs
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated success criteria and work with both internal and customer teams to build a risk mitigation plan
- Serve as a customer advocate in driving industry best practices and the evolution of Conga products and services, which are integral to the customer’s success
- Act as the customer’s advocate within Conga: coordinate with other Conga teams including, management, sales, support, professional services, marketing, and product management and development, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of Conga solutions in order to serve as a product subject matter expert (SME) to identify and influence cross-sell/upsell opportunities
- Meets assigned targets and strategic objectives
- Works on projects to onboard current/new customers with addons or new product lines
- Maintain accurate information of all customer interactions and customer intelligence data using Salesforce.com or any other application used by Conga
Knowledge, Skills, And Experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years’ experience in a customer or technical support role
- Experience with cloud based/SaaS solution offerings, preferably with contract lifecycle management, Salesforce.com or Conga
- Ability to build strong rapport, establish trust and credibility through a consultative approach with diverse stakeholders from Executive level down
- Ability to drive cross functional business and technical teams to achieve customer’s desired outcomes
- Excellent communication, presentation, time management and project management skills
- Competent in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Salesforce.com
- Ability to maintain high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Must be a highly motivated, self-starter, who performs well working independently, but is also a team player
- Proven record of meeting customer retention goals
In the spirit of the Conga Way, we strive to communicate openly about our compensation programs. They’re intended to be competitive, equal, fair and free of any type of discrimination, clear, and easy to understand. So, in keeping with this approach, we’re committed to delivering a generous compensation and benefits package to all colleagues worldwide. The first component of that package is compensation and, generally speaking, base pay is determined by market location for each role. The following information is provided in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay Act. The general salary target for this position in Colorado is $ 62,828.00 per year. However, the base salary offered may increase (or decrease) depending on the candidate’s job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to base salary, Conganeers receive a full range of perks and benefits, including financial, medical, and dental insurance.We also fund an annual bonus program, with payout based upon annual corporate performance and individual performance
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Conga is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Raleigh, NC
Application Deadline: N/A