- Our purpose is to connect people and communities to the world. Our work has an impact on people’s lives, and we do what it takes to get the job done. We are guided and grounded by our Core4 values: safe, caring, dependable, and efficient. From the flight deck to the finance team, and everyone in between, it takes a coordinated effort to keep our operation running smoothly.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Fluent in the English language, both written and spoken
- Must be able to pass a DOT/FAA pre-employment and randomized drug screens which include screens for marijuana, cocaine, opiates, amphetamines, etc. Medical marijuana is prohibited due to this position being a safety-sensitive function
- At least 21 years of age
- Must be able to work out of any of our crew bases. Bases are located in EWR, IAD, DEN, and IAH.
- Must be in possession of a valid United States or foreign passport with applicable VISAs. Must have the right to travel freely in and out of the United States, to and from all cities served by CommutAir without restriction (including Canada)
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience
Vacancy Type: Full time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org