Sr. Manager, Quality Positions in Comcast Colorado, United States
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Comcast in Colorado, United States 2022
About the job
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the worlds best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for leading the Shared Services Quality Organization and related initiatives. Ensures appropriate change management of various functional clients while integrating and adopting new technology and supporting processes into daily operations. Conducts data and process analysis and deployment support in the areas of process and tool readiness, user acceptance testing and live trial. Develops or manages to key performance indicators related to the business strategy. Ensures operational plans are aligned with business objectives. Contributes to functional strategy development. Has a greater degree of impact on business results and typically manages one or more groups of professional employees.
- Oversees the implementation of deployment readiness program for initiatives, including communications, UAT and training support for call centers.
- Defines quality gates to ensure market readiness is in line with deployment milestones.
- Develops and defines methods and procedures for end users to address deploying technology and operational process changes. Ensures operational plans are in line with business objectives.
- Reviews and updates Training Strategy to meet specific needs.
- Defines a training plan to ensure business continuity.
- Reviews UAT testing strategy and updates to meet regional differences.
- Supports UAT readiness through the management of the market Readiness checklist. Creates UAT test plan, test cases and scripts.
- Manages testing environment requests to include test accounts and required test data. Provides centralized defect management for on-site UAT and live trials, maintains the defect and issues log and conducts daily defect reviews.
- Prepares and communicates daily testing status and defect reports. Manages daily testing status and defect tracking.
- Initiates metrics baseline and ongoing collection process by region. Escalates project issues and risks as appropriate.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Recruits, inspires, and develops a high-performing team of managers and supervisors within the Quality organization.
- This is a role of influence. Highly proficient / experienced at influencing, stakeholdering, and collaborating on key initiatives with Director and VP Level leaders in the various cross-functional teams that Quality supports.
- Capable of leading cross-functional teams through frequent & highly visible changes related to the Quality program. PROSCI Training a nice-to-have.
- Demonstrated ability to build trust with key stakeholders across functional teams, across divisional teams, to align on strategies and tactics to improve Quality Behaviors, Sentiment, and ultimately tNPS.
- Highly organized and capable of creating and maintaining various roadmaps of initiatives. Adept at communicating roadmaps on a consistent basis to key stakeholders.
- Skilled at using data to develop hypotheses, justify initiatives and decisions, and validate business impact post-implementation.
- Experience managing programs or teams within the BPO space a plus.
- Adept at seeing the bigger picture; sees how potential decisions made in Quality impact the various operational teams, KPIs, technology, and processes cross-functionally and cross-divisionally.
- Must be able to work and lead a team with a level of ambiguity and curiosity.
- This role is 20-30% strategy, 70-80% execution.
Employees At All Levels Are Expected To
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Relevant Work Experience
Pay Range: $106,343.28 – $159,514.92
Comcast intends to offer the selected candidate base pay within this range, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience.
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Colorado, United States
Application Deadline: N/A