Coord 2, Technl Prodt Sales Spt (WOM) Jobs in Comcast Smyrna, GA
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Comcast in Smyrna, GA 2022
About the job
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the worlds best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for providing support to field personnel to complete all current DOJ (Day of Job) activities for all lines of business. Provides support for all pre-setup activities and ensures that account provisioning activities are in place prior to day of installation. Assists Technicians and other technical and business support groups in troubleshooting as needed. Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact on team.
- Provides comprehensive order and day of install support including date reconciliation, static IP support, billing/provisioning codes, split orders, reschedules, toll free fallout, directory listing fallout, LNP fallout, NPAC/ NPS task completions, customer escalations, validation and correction of any revenue impacting discrepancies and coordination of Tech dispatches.
- Performs order entry as required and coordinates the resolution of order discrepancies directly with third party entities and customers both internal and external.
- Collaborates with carriers as the need arises to resolve order issues.
- Reports incidents for future trending and analysis, as well as escalation and repair performance information.
- Provides documentation to cross-functional areas associated with work order noncompliance and customer impacting order fulfillment.
- Serves as generalist on all products, processes specific to an assigned job group.
- Provides pre-setup work to ensure all services are qualified to be installed and ensures FOC/TPV is set up for all lines of business in order to meet the original time frame commitments made to the customer.
- Runs updates and reports to identify system fallout and communicate or resolve as appropriate.
- Works across various applications to perform service delivery, error resolution and manual work activities to resolve technical and procedural issues.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
High School Diploma / GED
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Smyrna, GA
Application Deadline: N/A