Website Collabera Inc.
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Collabera Inc in Cedar Falls, IA 2022
About the job
- Independently performs a full range of administrative support duties of a highly-confidential and highly-challenging nature, typically in support of level III division or platform officers and their direct reports in multiple countries.
- Facilitates work flow through a manager’s office using organizational knowledge to determine how to handle incoming requests and assignments, including work going to and from other managers.
- Creates responses to correspondence on behalf of the manager; determines course of action on issues that arise when the manager is unavailable.
- May perform some or all of the following: guidance and limited work direction to others, project work consistent with the skills and skill level found in the job’s other work, and multi-lingual assistance.
- Duties: Schedules meetings, coordinates travel arrangements, and maintains appointment calendars on behalf of department managers or supervisors; may coordinate meeting amenities (i.e. refreshments, etc.).
- Researches, resolves and responds to inquiries/concerns from internal and/or external customers.
- Escalates complex issues for resolution as appropriate.
- Gathers, creates, maintains and/or summarizes potentially sensitive or confidential data from various sources in order to complete reports and special projects and/or provide timely information to various customers.
- Distributes information as appropriate to department members or internal/external customers. May perform analysis of data and resolve discrepancies following prescribed procedures. Updates and maintains databases, systems applications or files to ensure accurate and current information is available for use by others.
- May develop and maintain more complex web sites with the assistance of basic web-publishing software applications. Receives and refers visitors and telephone callers within the department, which may require referring calls to different divisions, countries, or companies in multiple languages.
- May organize/maintain records of Supervisor’s or others’ projects and correspondence, following up on pending items; may facilitate/organize workflow through the supervisor’s office, ensuring follow-up items are addressed.
- May create and maintain sensitive department records; uses data to prepare letters and memoranda at the direction of the supervisor, on behalf of the supervisor, or for supervisor’s signature, and prepares documents for distribution.
- Conveys supervisor’s instructions and requirements to others, and exchanges information with senior managers on the supervisor’s behalf
Job Code: 50232203
Company: Collabera Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Cedar Falls, IA
Application Deadline: N/A