Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under ColgatePalmolive in Midrand,Gauteng,SouthAfrica 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
About the job
No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 144902 – Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
Do you want to come to work with a smile and leave with one as well? In between those smiles, your day consists of working in a global organization, continually learning and collaborating, having stimulating discussions, and making impactful contributions!
If this is how you see your career, Colgate is the place to be!
Our dependable household brands, dedicated employees, and sustainability commitments make us a company passionate about building a future to smile about for our employees, consumers, and surrounding communities. The pride in our brand fuels a workplace that encourages creative thinking champions experimentation and promotes authenticity which has contributed to our enduring success.
If you want to work for a company that lives by its values, then give your career a reason to smile…every single day.
- Ensure the achievement of the brand’s agreed financial objectives i.e. achieve budgeted tons, nets sales, margin, operating profit as well as controlling the brand’s advertising & promotional spend to ensure it is in line with the budget.
- Prepare and successfully implement the agreed brand strategies regarding advertising, promotions, new product development and pricing
- Lead all the brand initiatives, motivating and ensuring buy-in from all the relevant internal (Commercial Team, Ops, Supply Chain, Finance, Global Business Team, AMED Divisional team) & external partners (agencies)
- Identify opportunities to drive / fund the growth of the brand
- Prepare and present regular presentations to the management team
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Brand management or sales/marketing (preferably in an FMCG environment)
- Computer Literacy (SAP, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill’s and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact [email protected] with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand,Gauteng,SouthAfrica
Application Deadline: N/A