This Jobsfunter Listing is about Cognizant in York, SC 2022
About the job
Cognizant Technology Solutions is seeking for a Business Systems Analyst with Payments Domain/Fixed Income/Business Banking /Treasury Management department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, IT, Engineering, or other relevant field (Required)
- Responsible for preparing well documented functional specifications for assigned projects, test plans, test cases and execution of test cases. Responsible for research analysis of complex data ensuring functional design of assigned projects is accurate. Serve as mentor to less experienced staff by assisting in application training, research analysis and project methodology consultation.
- Serve as functional lead on complex projects for assigned applications. Schedule and facilitate project team meetings, document and distribute meeting minutes as applicable.
- Meet with business client to discuss requested application changes related to an enterprise-wide or business initiative, complianceegulatory requirement, required system change due to contractual agreement or system maintenance (business as usual [BAU]) ensuring a thorough understanding of specifications for assigned applications. Participate in design discussions and document/deliver required functional specifications.
- Participate in meetings with lines of business to identify their requirements in how an application looks and feels to the end user and provide feedback to clients regarding business requirements to ensure technology applications support internal/external customer needs and products/services as provided by lines of business. Review business requirements with technology team to ensure understanding of project requirements.
- Coordinate and provide estimates for large projects and complete estimates for assigned component on assigned projects, inclusive of timelines and project phases.
- Serve as subject matter expert to consult and advise on how applications may be impacted by enterprise-wide initiatives, like an acquisition or major change in products/services provided to customers.
- Work with vendor and technical team to gain a thorough understanding of project functionality and provide insight on implementation.
- May serve as Test Coordinator for large project initiatives involving multiple applications
- Participate in and document data mapping for integration of systems, conversion, and acquisition-related projects to understand how applications may need to change or be impacted by enterprise-wide initiatives, like regulatory requirements, other system enhancements or business initiatives.
- Work with other testing teams, when applicable, to prepare test plans and scripts based on functional specifications, and manage and/or execute test cases verifying that changes and enhancements work and perform as required. Serve as functional lead with other project team members on other systems that impact the project
- Monitor functional specifications and change requests to ensure project stays within scope and meets regulatory requirements, while ensuring adherence to business requirements and Corporate Technology standards. Ensure the Bank process and documentation is followed to ensure adherence to Corporate Technology standards and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure change requests are consistently documented, reviewed and resolved to ensure application is working to support products/services required by line of business.
- Ensure efficient and timely resolution of issues arising from testing or implementation to ensure expected performance. Ensure issues <![CDATA[Shop Floor Hardware Technician
Cognizant Technology Solutions in LSMG is seeking for a Shop Floor Hardware Technician who could join in our team of Engineering professionals in a permanent role at Durham, NC. If you meet our background requirements and skills and looking for an opportunity to be rewarded for your skills and expertise, here is the ideal opportunity for you!
“Cognizant will not sponsor H-1B or other U.S. work authorization, or lawful permanent residence (otherwise known as a “Green Card”) for this role.
Job Location: Durham, NC
Roles And Responsibilities
- Assist operations staff with hardware and software support.
- Build hardware systems configured for manufacturing tasks.
- Gown-qualified for all aseptic environments.
- Maintain issue-reporting application for shop floor hardware users. Web-based submission system that employs a relational database for maintenance and communication of issue tracking.
- Network troubleshooting (ex. patching in cables, switching connections)
- Barcode Label printer configuration (ex. PC43d, PM43)
- Support plant production by building and maintaining performance of shop floor hardware.
- Troubleshoot issues on the floor impacting all tablets, PCs, strongarms, printers and peripherals such as scanners, badge readers and touchscreens.
- Work with site customers and unit leadership to ensure tracking system meets site needs as well as provides the most efficient way to report issues.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Mar 01 2022
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email Car[email protected] with your request and contact information.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: York, SC
Application Deadline: N/A