Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under Codete in Kraków 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
Our business partner is a US-based nonprofit organization that fuels young people to change the world. They are at an inflection point – propelling current experience while rapidly working to define a future-state member journey that significantly evolves how young people are engaged today. The plan is to build an MVP of this new experience in 2023.
In this position, you’ll work closely with Director of Product. You’ll be responsible for defining requirements, providing detailed descriptions, and working with the dev team on the timely composition of features.
You will work with a team located in Poland, but other stakeholders are located in the US (East Coast). This means some of the meetings will take place between 15:00 and 20:00 CET.
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
B2B: 15000 PLN – 19000 PLN NET
CoE: 12500 PLN – 15800 PLN Gross
- Performing detailed business and technical analysis for epics and stories created by the Director of Product;
- Writing business and functional specifications on Jira tickets;
- Working with the cross-functional team of Product, UX and Engineering to scope and estimate tickets;
- support the Director of Product in sprint planning and roadmapping;
- Support the Engineering team when specifications require additional clarity, liaising and prioritizing the Director of Product’s input;
- Providing plans and estimates of effort and duration of projects and tasks to project management, and tracking tasks, progress, and milestones.
- Assisting support in troubleshooting and correcting defects as they are identified.
- Developing an understanding of the current member experience and the intended future-state member experience.
- Experience (3+ years) in the role of Product Owner
- Experience working in multicultural environment
- Experience in various project management methods (scrum, kanban, scrumban)
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail-oriented mindset, self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Proven ability to assess complex business requirements and to lead requirements and design definition sessions to facilitate the development of effective business solutions.
- Ability to write comprehensive, clear, and concise business requirements documents and functional specifications for product development for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Very good English language (B2+), both spoken and written
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with software development would be a plus
- Experience in the role of Business Analyst would be a plus
- Experience in programming (any language), databases, git would be a plus
- Experience with mobile apps development would be a plus
Values & Atmosphere
- flexible attitude (including working hours)
- international business trips
- social events & awaydays
- support for your ideas
- external conferences
- technical & soft skills training
- switching between projects/technology
- English classes
- internal library
Health & Relax
- Employee Wellbeing Platform
- private health care
- multisport card
- sports events
- chill-out room
- fresh fruits & juicer
Knowledge & Culture
- open source initiatives
- Codete Mentorship Program
- R&D department
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kraków
Application Deadline: N/A