Website Coca Cola
Our vision is to craft the brands and choice of drinks that people love. We value how we work as much as what we achieve. The Production Supervisor is a pivotal role within our manufacturing facilities and works with a team of associates on the production line to bring our brands to market. The qualified candidate will be an excellent multi-tasker and should have previous experience coaching and motivating associates in a production environment.
- Leads team of 15 to 30 hourly associates with varying levels of experience and education; develops and coaches individuals and the team to solve operational issues; motivates the team to achieve performance goals.
- Administers company policies, practices, and adherence to standard operating procedures, which includes enforcing and maintaining safety, food safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- Understands schedules, products, materials, product quality requirements, to manage lines performance and KPIs within labor and operating expenses budget.
- Ownership of communication within production area and across functions.
- Responsible for area-specific production process management and improvement activities including identification and communication of opportunity areas, meeting daily production goals, and identification and execution of planned improvements.
- Collaborates with maintenance department to improve equipment reliability.
- Involves and engages employees through regular team meetings, process improvement discussions, follow-up on suggestions, and regular communication.
- Maintains and updates processes documentation through the company systems.
- Organizes and facilitates work team meetings, initiates, and implements projects, and improves team communication and engagement.
- Organizes and facilitates team meetings to educate and promote continuous improvement.
- Participates in the production and people scheduling process and makes adjustments as needed.
- Strong computer base knowledge, preferable MS applications are needed
- Must possess a demonstrated ability to work in a results-oriented and challenging environment
- Project management skills are needed
- Knowledge of food packaging principles, food industry quality and food safety requirements, ingredient performance and interactions with equipment, sanitation procedures, statistical process control, critical control points, and new product scale-up dynamics
- Must possess effective facilitation, presentation, and team building skills
- Demonstration of strong management and leadership abilities in motivating diverse manufacturing team.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School diploma or Bachelor’s degree in an operations, engineering, business, management or related area of study.
- Experience with lean manufacturing or similar continuous process improvement training is preferred. Strong orientation for continuous improvement.
- Must possess at least 3 years of managerial experience including hiring, employee development, performance coaching, and day-to-day supervision of multiple lines in a production environment.
Company: Coca Cola
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Decatur, AL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com