Website Coca Cola
The Coca-Cola Company. Our vision is loved brands, done sustainably, for a better shared future. We strive to provide cutting-edge excellence in ingredients, innovation, design and marketing. As the Production Technician, you will be trained in shipping and other areas as need arise. In addition you will operate Industrial Equipment safely and effectively. This person will also serve as the final quality control associate.
- Wash equipment between flavors and clean and sanitize equipment
- Perform preventative maintenance and clear jams on machines as needed
- Check for proper filling, seals, damaged product
- Forklift operations/inspections
- Load packages, containers onto machines
- Operate Filler/Packaging/Box-forming/Palletizing Equipment
- Move filled containers/packages to storage
- Rework product if damaged containers (leakers) or pour up waste syrup
- Records statistical data and number of containers filled
- Supply line with raw materials needed
- Ability to operate a manual/powered pallet jack or lift product is preferred.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Prior warehouse experience required.
- 0 – 1 year of general work experience.
Company: Coca Cola
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Huntsville, AL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org