Website Coca Cola
The role is created to provide risk finance support around Property and Casualty and Life Finance / Risk Management and Investments, and Treasury Strategic Projects. The individual will be a member of a team that manages the Company’s Risk and Investment programs, processes, and structures from end to end including insurance procurement, claims management, data storage, reporting, risk retention, investment allocation, and cash flows. The individual will be a member of a team that manages the Company’s strategic Employee Benefit financing program, Investment Allocation and Cash Flow for insurance programs.
- Provide governance, controls, and compliance for insurance and captive operations
- Manage on-going actuarial process (Life and P&C) to determine underwriting and reserving and solvency for all captives and risks.
- Provide currency hedging support (analyze and direct) to mitigate exposure for captive investment portfolio
- Manage finances and operations for two global insurance captives with combined +$1B in assets and global operations
- Model and forecast liability cash flows, long-term reserves, and investment returns based on actuarial assumptions and financial market conditions to recognize surplus capital.
- Ownership and final approval of employee benefit policy pricing including in-depth financial, trend, and underwriting analysis.
- Knowledgeable in risk management, finance, cash flows, and /or analytics
- Ability to work in network / diverse environment bringing a board range of skills together
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree in risk management, finance, business administration or related field
Company: Coca Cola
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Baton Rouge, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org